2017 Presidents' Day Deals!

Journeyman

IMG_1224.jpg
Rubi with her new shoes from the guys at discount tire. I mentioned the presidents sale coming up and they matched what the sale would be with 75$ off vs 75$ mail rebate that would be available for the holiday sale.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Discount Tire

There are only a few days left to take advantage of the fantastic savings during our huge Presidents' Day Sale!

Here's an example to show how much you can save on a tire and wheel combo through our online division, Discount Tire Direct:

(x5)17x9 Level 8 Bully Pro - $219.00 per wheel
(x5)315/70R-17 Cooper Discoverer STT PRO
(x5) Rubber Valve Stems - $3.00 per wheel
Lug Kit - $45.00
One Time Mounting - FREE
One Time Balance - FREE
Shipping - FREE
Discount - $50.00 OFF WAL.com Member Discount for Purchasing 5 Tires
*Rebate - $75.00 PD Tire Mail-in
*Rebate - $100.00 PD Wheel Mail-in

OTD - $2620.00
*OTD After Rebates - $2445.00

On top of that... you can save an additional $120.00 back by mail if you purchase using Discount Tire credit! This brings the total OTD price after rebates for this package to $2325.00

-SALES TAX APPLICABLE ON ORDERS SHIPPING TO AZ, TX, GA, or OH-

Find tires and wheels for your vehicle by following the link below; feel free to shoot us a PM as well, we're happy to help!

Discount Tire

Promo%20Bump_zpsgxjk7gwb.jpg

Our IN-STORE Presidents' Day Tire & Wheel Sale officially started today! Shop tires and wheels for your vehicle by following the links below!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
We started bringing my wife's company's fleet vehicles to America's tire. Now how can I get them to cover for new tires on my JK?

Busy day at the Lancaster location [emoji15]

IMG_4098.jpg

Discount Tire

We started bringing my wife's company's fleet vehicles to America's tire. Now how can I get them to cover for new tires on my JK?

View attachment 244572

Thank you for your support. You can go online and make an appointment or stop at your local store.

America's tire is same as Discount Tire? Why two names?

As mentioned in some areas we are known as America's Tire. Same company with outstanding service. :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug

This week we're celebrating Presidents' Day with incredible deals!

Enjoy your Presidents' Day travels, worry-free, by taking advantage of the 2017 Presidents' Day Tire & Wheel Sale! See the links below for details.

TO YOUR DOOR (2/13 - 2/20)

AT THE STORE (2/17 & 2/18)

Thanks for posting this up. Just talked to the local shop and am getting some tires for our new-to-us 3rd vehicle and getting some new wheels and snow tires for the wife's Subaru. :thumb:

Discount Tire

That's awesome! Thank you for setting that up thru your local ATC.

As for covering the JK... I reckon if the business allows you to put the tires under their account, you'd be set.

America's tire is same as Discount Tire? Why two names?

Yup! We are know in parts of California as America's Tire so not to be confused with another retailer with a similar name to Discount Tire.

Thanks for posting this up. Just talked to the local shop and am getting some tires for our new-to-us 3rd vehicle and getting some new wheels and snow tires for the wife's Subaru. :thumb:

Glad to hear it! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

its a good deal, I just submitted the rebate form for a $100 visa card for a $500 purchase.:rock:

I'm debating on taking my F250 in tomorrow.

MTG

Caught the Bug
its a good deal, I just submitted the rebate form for a $100 visa card for a $500 purchase.:rock:

I'm debating on taking my F250 in tomorrow.

For sure, especially if you where planning on buying new rubber soon anyway. Just don't forget to spend the visa card they send you...I was looking for my Discount Tire CC and found an unused $75 visa card from one of the last times I did this. :doh:

Top Bottom