New Epic Trex

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys. I know it's been a while but as cozdude said, we've always got a project on the burner. Working on our Jane series has just put it on a back one but we're almost done and will be getting back to it. :yup:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
You should make an Epic Trex out East sometime :brows:

Nah all the good shit is out west. We need to make an epic trex out there and just join in on the fun! Either one of your rigs would stick out really well in a sea of JKs. :yup:

longarmwj

Nah all the good shit is out west. We need to make an epic trex out there and just join in on the fun! Either one of your rigs would stick out really well in a sea of JKs. :yup:

I'd love to see how the WJ would perform out west honestly. It's just a matter of finding time and being able to afford it :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You should make an Epic Trex out East sometime :brows:

You know, I'd really consider it especially if I could use the opportunity to explore places like that nuclear testing facility that you visited. I know it's sacrilegious to say but I'm not really into "wheeling" just for wheeling sake and the thought of going to off road parks just doesn't do anything for me. This is by no means a criticism of those who do enjoy wheeling in parks, it'd just be such a long way for me to go just to do something I can already do where I live and in a place that I love. I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way.

All I can say is that I live where I do for a reason. I could spend the rest of my life exploring just my state alone and I still don't think I could see it all. But, I aim to try real hard. :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'd love to see how the WJ would perform out west honestly. It's just a matter of finding time and being able to afford it :cheesy:

If you can ever find the time to make it out this way, I'd be more than happy to show you around. The Rubicon is just up the hill from me if nothing else :yup:

longarmwj

You know, I'd really consider it especially if I could use the opportunity to explore places like that nuclear testing facility that you visited. I know it's sacrilegious to say but I'm not really into "wheeling" just for wheeling sake and the thought of going to off road parks just doesn't do anything for me. This is by no means a criticism of those who do enjoy wheeling in parks, it'd just be such a long way for me to go just to do something I can already do where I live and in a place that I love. I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way.

All I can say is that I live where I do for a reason. I could spend the rest of my life exploring just my state alone and I still don't think I could see it all. But, I aim to try real hard. :cool:

If you can ever find the time to make it out this way, I'd be more than happy to show you around. The Rubicon is just up the hill from me if nothing else :yup:

Oh trust me I know exactly what you mean!! Georgia wheeling is more about scenic trails then it really is anything else. If you're ever down this way I'll give you the grand tour also!

ravenmad

editing

I have a question? What software do you use to build the videos? I know thats probably a dumb question, but I have a MAC, and as I am retiring this year I would like to start actually taking some video of the trips I go on and make keep sakes for my kids and myself. Thanks

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I have a question? What software do you use to build the videos? I know thats probably a dumb question, but I have a MAC, and as I am retiring this year I would like to start actually taking some video of the trips I go on and make keep sakes for my kids and myself. Thanks

Seriously......?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JimmyN

I want to move out west for all the scenery but then it hits me that I would be moving away from all the coonass food and can't bring myself to do it. :grayno:

Have you done much exploring in northern UT? Near or around Salt Lake City? Thoughts about that area and wheeling out there?

Top Bottom