Free to a good home!

WJCO

Meme King
I assume you're trying to draw in the new guy that's been posting in all the classified threads? :thinking:

Ddays

Hooked
What years will this fit? Mine is a '14 and the last time I tried to bolt a piece of shit on to it none of the goddam holes lined up. :mad:

Ddays

Hooked
You may have to trim it, on a '14 & up. Be sure to use grade 8 bolts. I'm not sure of the torque specs.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Eh, screw that. I'd rather order a piece of shit that will just bolt right on without having to modify it - that'll void the damn warranty too.

Hey Pete - How long for a custom piece of shit to be produced?

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Eh, screw that. I'd rather order a piece of shit that will just bolt right on without having to modify it - that'll void the damn warranty too.

Well Jerry, just finished breakfast and I think another load is going to be delivered shortly...stay tuned. Might have to do back orders, I have had an overwhelming response to this.

jkLogan

I voided the warranty on the last piece of shit I bolted up and got stuck with it.

Ddays

Hooked
Well Jerry, just finished breakfast and I think another load is going to be delivered shortly...stay tuned. Might have to do back orders, I have had an overwhelming response to this.

Yeah, well I don't want any rushed product that is unfinished with runs in it buster. I can wait for the well done version....

Top Bottom