My new to me EVO built rig

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Well I made it back from TX in one peace and it took 3 days round trip. Yes, I bought a built rig, but it was absolutely the way I wanted it and with it in the condition it was in, was just amazing (not even a scratch on the skids or the bottom of the axels). After spending the day ripping around getting tags and state inspection, I was blown away by the way it ran and handled on the road.

I know everyone has there opinions of buying a built rig, but after building two of my own the past 15 years, there is no way I could have built this rig on my own.

I feel very fortunate to be able to make this happen and I have worked hard and saved ever sense I was a passenger on the 2012 jkx and saw all those crazy built rigs.

I am very excited to get this jeep and really hope I can get out with some of you guys to have some fun.

IMG_3033.jpg

Original build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?1...014-JKUR-Build

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

ZeMax

Nice looking rig !

Nothing wrong with buying something that all ready to go ! Less week-end wrenching and more wheeling :)

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Thank everyone! I'm trying to get caught up on the maintenance and pulled rear drive shaft. It has a JE Real, I think a 1410, on the differential side it didn't have any Grease fittings. Is that normal for this shaft? On the other side all the u joints had them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom