Rausch Creek Newbie Run April 1st 2017

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Alright everyone it's that time of year again to get a big group out for a newbie run at Rausch Creek! We will be hitting the trails on Saturday April 1st! All Jeep build levels are welcome. If you have been to Rausch before we will be running green and blue trails a vast majority of the day in the main property. If we have some built rigs we will hit a black or two as well where the experienced guys can stretch their legs and allows people to watch.

Rausch Creek Off-Road Park
453 Molleystown Rd. Pine Grove, PA

If you are traveling you can stay at the comfort inn. Make sure you call to reserve your room and mention you will be wheeling at Rausch Creek for the discounted rate
https://g.co/kgs/zc7hLt

Or if you want to camp you can stay in the Rausch Creek lot for free (no really recommended) or the echo valley camp ground
https://g.co/kgs/3JdL1O

We will be meeting in the Rausch parking lot at 8am. This will give everyone time to pay, airdown and disconnect. PLEASE fill out the new member form provided below to speed up the process when checking in at the park
http://rc4x4.org/park-information/membership/

There are no requirements to be on this trip. I will highly suggest tho that you have a working cb radio as it will make vehicle communication much easier. Also we WILL be eating on the trail that day so you will need to pack a lunch.

I will be limiting the group to 20 rigs cause anymore and it's to much to handle. No exceptions!
1. Cozdude -Steve (trail guide/spotter)
2. Sheaffadelic -Nick (trail guide/spotter)
3. Gregmort -Greg
4. Hinrich -Jim
5. Ddays -Jerry
6. deJKunlimited -Chris
7. Redsheep -Christopher
8. Andy5160 -Andy
9. Lank -Patrick
10. Mr. Ty - Tyler
11. Ak49
12. Hawklee - Will
13. Scull20 - Ryan smells
14. Saharaunlmtd - Drew
15. Rogerk93 - Roger
16. Cozdude's friend Charlie
17. mstraw9379 - Mike
18. Daro -Darek
19. TGPJKUR -Kevin

Standby

If you would like to come please just comment and provide me with your name. Makes it easier for everyone to put a username and face together when we hit the trails.

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Put me down. I MAY have to back out but will know in a week or two for sure.
Maybe I won't bend or blow anything up this time :D

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I was going to say to put me in coach, but you already did [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Added!
Can't make it. Dogs sick

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Damn dog
Put me down. I MAY have to back out but will know in a week or two for sure.
Maybe I won't bend or blow anything up this time :D
[emoji23][emoji23] ok Jerry your added. Hope you don't have to back out

RedSheep

Put me down at 70% ... haven't been to the park in the half a dozen years since I moved out of south-central Pa, but sure would be nice to get back there, take the new jeep out, see what it can do and get a feel for how it handles stock .. before I start modifying things

Thx,
Christopher and the RedSheep

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Put me down at 70% ... haven't been to the park in the half a dozen years since I moved out of south-central Pa, but sure would be nice to get back there, take the new jeep out, see what it can do and get a feel for how it handles stock .. before I start modifying things

Thx,
Christopher and the RedSheep

Sounds good Christopher! Added you to the list

Andy5160

Hooked
I am in boys!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets get Hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Might have my two boys with me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom