Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Duratrac Tires / Vision 398 Manx Wheels & Rancho Level It kit for the Duramax

New Duratrac Tires / Vision 398 Manx Wheels & Rancho Level It kit for the Duramax

As much as Cindy and I love our new Duramax as is and bone stock, it'd be hard for us to not want to help it along with at least a few minor mods. Needless to say, we pretty much placed an order for a Rancho 2.25" LEVEL-It kit, 285/75R16 Goodyear Duratrac tires and set of Vision 398 Manx wheels soon after we bought our truck home. While we still are waiting on our LEVEL-It kit, our new wheels and tires just came in. A BIG THANKS needs to go out to Matt over at Discount Tire Direct for hooking us up with a great deal on the Duratracs and for letting us know to wait for the $100 rebate offer.

Anyway, here are a few shots of what just came in.

With all the snow and slick roads we've been seeing, we'll be glad to be running a set of these on our truck.

Closer shot of what the Vision 398 Manx simulated bead lock wheels look like.

And finally, a shot of things to come.

New Duratrac Tires & Vision 398 Manx Wheels for the Duramax

Finally got a chance to work on our Duramax and install the new Rancho Level It Kit we got for it as well as our recently mounted Goodyear Duratrac tires on our Vision 398 Manx wheels. Check it out.

Here's a shot of the Rancho keys and shocks.

All racked up and ready to go.

New Rancho RS5000 shock installed up front.

Shocks installed in the rear.

And of course, a bunch of before and after shots of what our Duramax looked like before and after.

Still need to take it in to get aligned but before we do that, we probably going to do some maintenance up front like replace the tie rods.

Nice! That's a good looking wheel and will look good on the Duramax!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol. I knew you guys wouldn't be able to leave it stock. Next thread: Chip, intake, exhaust.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Aaaaand it begins...
    B.O.D. Build - 2014 Granite Crystal JKU - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...t-Build-Thread

Such a good tire! Can't wait to see it mounted up!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Nice looking wheel and tire!
    Tow rig is going to be looking good!!
    Whens the stacks getting installed?? Lol

Looks like it is going to be a good combo! Can't way to see it

Awesome tires and can't wait until it's all mounted up!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast