Post text is only 2/3 screen wide (and scales as window grows/shrinks)

So have I done something that stops the text in a post from flowing all the way through the message window left to right? For some reason, I only get messages that are about 2/3 of the width of the message window and if I stretch or shrink the window width that doesn't change it seems to shrink or grow the word wrap location, but stil only fills about 2/3 the window area.

it's like a right margin is set too narrow, but I have no idea where to change that.

??

example.jpg

See the above, for an example of the issue (note, I switched to threaded mode, and it seemed to correct this, with other artifacts that I didn't like... but in the default, I can't seem to get the text to wrap the full width no matter what the window size.

Now WTF have I done... Eddies response my question in the JK section looks fine, but others dont... I must have a setting that's odd, but no Idea where to change it...

E.g. here is another screen shot of his response and my follow on in the JK section...

wtf.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You must have an ad blocker. 1st posts typically have an ad and that would reduce what you are seeing.

Top Bottom