Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RECOMMENDED BUY : 3M Waterless Wash & Wax... It Actually Works Well

That finish looks fantastic. How much of that bottle did you use to clean entirely?
    B.O.D. Build - 2014 Granite Crystal JKU - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...t-Build-Thread

That looks great. Let us know how it looks a few days later. I've noticed some of those 'make it shiney' products look terrible a few days later.

Interesting, I will have to check that out!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_JK_Houston_711 View Post
    That finish looks fantastic. How much of that bottle did you use to clean entirely?
    Honestly, I used a LOT LESS than I thought I would have. Maybe only a quarter of it? I could easily see how I could do 2-3 more cleanings of my Renegade with what's left.

Quote Originally Posted by jkrichard View Post
    That looks great. Let us know how it looks a few days later. I've noticed some of those 'make it shiney' products look terrible a few days later.
    I know exactly what you mean. I've used some Mothers Show & Shine before and while it looked great right after applying it, my paint just looked "pretty good" a day or two after. I applied this 3M stuff the day before yesterday and only got around to writing a review of it this morning. I just went out side to give my Renegade a look and honestly, it still looks great.

So that it isn't missed, I did get this stuff sent to me for FREE and so that I could test it out. I'm sure this may make a difference in how some of you might receive what I'm saying and I'd completely understand that. For those of you who trust me, I am simply sharing what I've seen. So far, I really like the stuff and I am under NO obligation to say as much.

Any word on the costs per can?
    The build of "Equinso-Ocha", aka White Devil:
    http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...White-Devil%29

This seems like such a first world problem product, but it actually makes sense for me since my JK spends the vast majority of it's life in my garage with my work travel. My wife still uses the garage while I'm away, so this might make perfect sense to use for the occasional quick clean.

Thanks for the review Eddie!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

/VVVVVVVVVV\ Denver, CO - Mile High City /VVVVVVVVVVV\

Denver Mile High Meetup Thread
    Follow me on twitter @jackwmc4

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    What is surprising about the 3M Waterless Wash & Wax is that even though it's made to give your paint a high gloss shine, it's also made to be used on ALL the exterior surfaces of your vehicle including the plastic trim, metals like aluminum or chrome wheels and even the rubber of your tires. All you have to do is spray it on and wipe it off with a microfiber cloth. While each can is supposed to retail for $9.95, they should be able to completely wash up to 2-3 average size vehicles.
    Quote Originally Posted by scull20 View Post
    see first post

Quote Originally Posted by scull20 View Post
    $10 can is supposed to last 2-3* vehicles.

For that price point, I think it's a great solution for the intermediary periods between wheeling. Not accounting for the nasty chemical salt that we get around here in winter. If we ever get any snow this year that is

Thanks for sharing Eddie!

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

Interesting. Might be a good in between heavy washes product. Might need to grab a can
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast