Clutch noise

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Just installed a Centerforce clutch in the 08 and now I have a noise. At full throw on the pedal (pedal to the floor) I get a rattling noise. Seams to engage all gears fine, and don't get the rattle if I just don't hit the floor. still on jack stands with no drive lines installed. I haven't driven it yet. Any help or experience is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

madstiles

Im assuming you changed the throw out bearing? Mine had a slight rattle had to bleed like 4 or 5 times over a month before it went away and the clutch felt normal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Im assuming you changed the throw out bearing? Mine had a slight rattle had to bleed like 4 or 5 times over a month before it went away and the clutch felt normal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes it has a new National TOB. Was your rattle when fully depressed? The majority of what I have found on google are complaints at idle with foot off the pedal.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Testlab

Assuming this is one of the weighted centerforces, it is your weights. They can rattle a bit, and I had that on a previous truck I put a centerforce in. If it goes away with rpm increase, that's your culprit.

Top Bottom