Clock spring warranty extension

HoosierWolf

Anyone else get a letter than their clockspring warranty has been extended to 15 yrs/unlimited mileage on '11-16 JKs?

I'm glad I got it as I'm pretty sure mine is trashed but surprised I've not read where anyone else has received the same kind of letter yet.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I actually got mine yesterday. I could have sworn there was a thread already discussing the warranty extension for the 07-10 models.

AU Bronc N JK

Same here, mine arrived Saturday! My '15 is sitting at 27k miles and I've got an electrical gremlin that keeps draining my battery every two days. Headed to dealership on Friday with her..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

el_chupo_

Got the letter myself, and lately I have been noticing the radio switching from FM to Aux when I make right hand turns. Have not had any other issues, lights, electrical gremlins, etc. Wonder if it is related.

WJCO

Meme King
Our 2011 JK had the horn and steering wheel audio controls stop working. Took it in for another recall but had them look at this. It was indeed the clock spring and it was replaced free of charge. We have 180k on the odometer. Took about half a day.

Slimebones

Our 2011 JK had the horn and steering wheel audio controls stop working. Took it in for another recall but had them look at this. It was indeed the clock spring and it was replaced free of charge. We have 180k on the odometer. Took about half a day.

Did that fix your issue? Just had dealer do two recalls on my jeep a coupe weeks ago. They seem to have it down Practice makes perfect!

Top Bottom