Page 58 of 81 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: What problems does your Jeep have this week?

Wow, glad your ok. And you got the fire put out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruvicon View Post
    Happy Freaking Friday!

So just got on the freeway this morning, then start to see a bunch of smoke behind me, so quickly find a place to pull over, then smoke really started billowing from under the hood. Pop the hood and see flames along the firewall. Grab my extinguisher and put them out. Not a huge fire, but any fire sucks... I canít tell what caused it yet. Iím assuming a leaky gas line?? Too much of a mess to tell.
    Attachment 324025

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Holy crap, glad you were not hurt and I hate to admit it but as much as I love the Brick I think Iíd let it burn, a fire seems like it would be a nightmare to fix

Nothing but a Thing Overland_stormtrooper's Avatar
    Happy Freaking Friday!

So just got on the freeway this morning, then start to see a bunch of smoke behind me, so quickly find a place to pull over, then smoke really started billowing from under the hood. Pop the hood and see flames along the firewall. Grab my extinguisher and put them out. Not a huge fire, but any fire sucks... I canít tell what caused it yet. Iím assuming a leaky gas line?? Too much of a mess to tell.
    Attachment 324025

Glad your ok , jeep can be replaced or repaired..

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by Overland_stormtrooper; 03-29-2019 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Jeep not keep

Been Around the Block MrEmmDubya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cgnjeep View Post
    Seized up hinges on passenger door of my 2011 JK. The door barely moves. Will have to remove the door with the hinges on and try to beat them apart and clean them up.

Anyone else has had this issue? Any tips?
    I used a ratchet strap from the bottom of the door to the ceiling. Applied some pressure and then worked the door back and forth. A little at a time will barely cinching the strap till it slowly lifted the door out.

Happy Freaking Friday!

Glad you are okay man!!! Also glad it was just a small fire, not your whole Jeep!!!

Security light wonít go away? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Snboarder113 View Post
    Biggest jinx ever. Quick renew your roadside service membership

Damn it! You were right!

https://youtu.be/3knPWW5Mgos
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

Quote Originally Posted by USMC Wrangler View Post
    Damn it! You were right!

https://youtu.be/3knPWW5Mgos
    Bummer

Looks like a trip back to the gear doctor. Hopefully it isn't hurt yet.

Happy Freaking Friday!

Attachment 324025

Holy shit!! Glad your ok!!! If you need any help with anything let me know. Hope it gets fixed up soon!!

Fresh Catch
    Put on new synergy fixed lower control arms, while looking around under there noticed the rzeppa joint was torn and screwed up, also the left front wheel bearing is shot.
    Moderation is for cowards...

Page 58 of 81 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast