What problems does your Jeep have this week?

nightcrawlerjk

I'm sure we all know that jeeps never stop having problems but that's just part of the fun. Interested in seeing what went wrong this week .

For starters everyone I turn my windshield wipers off they just start to go faster, in order for them to actually turn off I have to turn my car on and off.

Let's here what wrong with your guys' rigs.

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlackDiamond_JKU

I had a ground wire for my back up lights corrode, and a resister for my left rear LED brake light/turn signal blew.

Oh, and I was rear ended today by some old guy in a mustang. Didn't do anything but leave paint on my rear fascia, but it ripped out his headlight, and crumpled his hood.
He managed to peg me at an angle right in the D ring mount 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have an obnoxious clicking noise coming from my rear wheels when applying the brakes at "half press". When I apply full press on the brakes, the clicking noise does not happen. Any ideas on what that could be?

WJCO

Meme King
I have an obnoxious clicking noise coming from my rear wheels when applying the brakes at "half press". When I apply full press on the brakes, the clicking noise does not happen. Any ideas on what that could be?

Piece of brake hardware missing loose loose, but normally that's more of a squeak. See if you can have someone else drive it in a parking lot while you walk along side to isolate which wheel it is.

Piece of brake hardware missing loose loose, but normally that's more of a squeak. See if you can have someone else drive it in a parking lot while you walk along side to isolate which wheel it is.

Thanks, I'll try to isolate it this week and get under there and take a look.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I had noise coming from my engine bay. It sounded a lot like one of the pulleys was going out again. it happened before on my tensioner pulley after some water crossings and pretty much just zipping to water pits. It was driving me nuts for few days. Ended up being a loose o2 sensor that was rattling with the idle LOL [emoji23]. It was the easiest fix I ever had to do.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
It rained yesterday pretty hard and my passenger side had a huge puddle on the floor board

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

I bought some weather stripping on amazon and applied it along the windshield pillar. It helped tremendously. It also helps to park your jeep with your front higher than the rear. Many parking lots and drive ways are sloped, so try doing this, that will also help a lot.
Added bonus of the weather stripping is that it really cuts down on the noise you get from the wind entering in the windshield pillar area.

Top Bottom