Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107
Results 1,061 to 1,065 of 1065

Thread: What problems does your Jeep have this week?

Nothing but a Thing desertrunner's Avatar
    Came home after a week of TDY to this lovely site. Only green fluid I have in the Jeep is my windshield washer fluid and confirmed it when I got home. I can't remember the last time I filled that reservoir, hell might have been moab, and it was in the -20 range while I was gone. I'm figuring the fluid froze up and cracked the reservoir. On the top side I can see the pool of fluid right behind the reservoir under what looks like the pump maybe?
    Anyone have there windshield fluid system freeze up and crack anywhere? Where should I start digging to look for issues?
    It does function just fine so I'm gonna throw some of the -30 rated good MT stuff in it to keep it from freezing for now. 20200120_101847.jpg20200120_101906.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    12' 2dr Gecko Sport 6 speed
    PR44, ARBs, 4.88s, 35 spline rear, Adams 1350 Front & Rear, Rubi T-case, Rubi sway bar + Evo no limits, Evo armor & skids, 37/13.50" Cooper STT Pro, Evo 2" plush / OME med duty springs

***SOLD*** 08' JKU Rubicon 6-speed Stone White, 3.5" RK lift, 37" KM2s and lots more.
    ***CURRENT DD*** 16' F150

Had to order some new weld in nuts. Then go buy new hardware. The old nuts the factory tach in there are no longer useable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snboarder113 View Post
    Yeah that’ll do it. Bolts should be 1/2-13, can use grade 8 washers instead of having to order the ball seat bolts.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Came home after a week of TDY to this lovely site. Only green fluid I have in the Jeep is my windshield washer fluid and confirmed it when I got home. I can't remember the last time I filled that reservoir, hell might have been moab, and it was in the -20 range while I was gone. I'm figuring the fluid froze up and cracked the reservoir. On the top side I can see the pool of fluid right behind the reservoir under what looks like the pump maybe?
    Anyone have there windshield fluid system freeze up and crack anywhere? Where should I start digging to look for issues?
    It does function just fine so I'm gonna throw some of the -30 rated good MT stuff in it to keep it from freezing for now.
    Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I've seen this happen when summer formula fluid is in there and forgotten about. Then in colder climates, it freezes and cracks a line or cracks the reservoir.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    It does function just fine so I'm gonna throw some of the -30 rated good MT stuff in it to keep it from freezing for now.
    This happened to me. There is a connection on the reservoir that freezes and cracks. I pulled the reservoir out and put in some sealant before pressing it back together.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    Had a diff oil drip from the rear diff after running the washboard roads in Death Valley . 4 bolts on the bottom of the pumpkin were loose . Need to crawl under and do a torque check on everything

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Haha I had the same problem. I was all set to take the cover off and redo the RTV when I found several loose cover bolts. Replaced a couple that had mangled heads and torqued everything back to spec. Hopefully that takes care of the leak. 🤞🏻

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107