Thread: JK Dana Spicer Walker Evans Performance Adjustable Shocks ???

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar

JK Dana Spicer Walker Evans Performance Adjustable Shocks ???

Anyone have any incite on these Dana Spicer (Walker Evans). Thanks
    Screenshot_2020-07-01 Shopping Cart.jpg

Interesting. First I've seen them. Being that Walker Evans is making them I have to say they're legit. Made in USA with USA Alloys the website says.
    They're only $299 ea on Quadratec tho.
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...build-of-Gruff

Gruff 2014 JKU Moneypit
    Badger 2019 JLUR waiting for scraps

First time I seen those also, would be interested in the performance of them.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    These have been available for at least a couple years (at least for JK's), but I haven't seen any in the wild.

I was strongly considering them last summer when I was replacing my JK shocks, but I couldn't find extended/collapsed lengths anywhere. I can't remember if I tried calling them, though... That might be worth a shot.

I have used Walker Evans on snowmobiles and they have always been very good, so I would expect good build quality. I just don't know what the fitment is like.

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Interesting. First I've seen them. Being that Walker Evans is making them I have to say they're legit. Made in USA with USA Alloys the website says.
    They're only $299 ea on Quadratec tho.
    Well shit I like your style. They have the rears ready to ship now, but the fronts which are a little more than the rear wouldn't ship until Aug. Going to see if I can get a price match. Thanks for the heads up..

Quote Originally Posted by 19YJ94 View Post
    First time I seen those also, would be interested in the performance of them.
    I'm pretty sure I will be able to give you a review soon.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by FenderBender View Post
    These have been available for at least a couple years (at least for JK's), but I haven't seen any in the wild.

I was strongly considering them last summer when I was replacing my JK shocks, but I couldn't find extended/collapsed lengths anywhere. I can't remember if I tried calling them, though... That might be worth a shot.

I have used Walker Evans on snowmobiles and they have always been very good, so I would expect good build quality. I just don't know what the fitment is like.
    I would rather go Kings but they are all on back ordered. I'm going grab some 4" EVO Plush Rides with these to get me bye. The ProComp springs I have now are shot. My end game is to go EVO bolt-on coilovers, but I'll do that when I pull the D30 off the front and replace it with ProRock 44 in the future. I should be able to resale these and not lose a bunch of money. Well hopefully.

Fresh Catch
    This is the info I have on them. I have not ordered them yet.Screenshot_20200702-064749_Messenger.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordracing19 View Post
    This is the info I have on them. I have not ordered them yet.Screenshot_20200702-064749_Messenger.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Awesome info! Thanks for sharing. I was unsure if those part numbers were the exact same as the Dana Spicer versions, but I guess they are.

If I ever need to replace shocks I'll probably end up with some of these.