Page 83 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 1065

Thread: What problems does your Jeep have this week?

  1. #821
    Knows a Thing or Two Samuelh3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    804
    My swayback disconnect stoped working. It just keeps flashing. I was driving up Silverado peak in Orange County under heavy god and moisture got everywear. Mush have shorted it out.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #822
    Old Timer fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuelh3 View Post
    My swayback disconnect stoped working. It just keeps flashing. I was driving up Silverado peak in Orange County under heavy god and moisture got everywear. Mush have shorted it out.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Gonna go EVO no limits? It’s not as handy as a functioning e-disconnect, but it’s a whole lot better than disconnecting links.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #823
    Nothing but a Thing Shadow's_Jeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Keizer,Oregon
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphyfish View Post
    Today, 6 days after my final payment on the Jeep was made, my check engine light came on for the first time. Shocking. Needs a new thermostat. No big deal. Just a quick question here, should I just go to autozone to pick one up or do I have to go thru mopar?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Stay with the Mopar part, when mine went out I put in a napa part lasted 3 months an went out again, put the Mopar part in. No problems in a year an a half.

    09 JKU WRANGLER (Flame Red )
    19 JL WRANGLER (Bikini Blue)
    Last edited by Shadow's_Jeep; 11-26-2019 at 04:00 PM.
    Jeepers Creepers - 09 JK Unlimited X Flame Red
    Rough Country 2.5" Coil Lift kit.
    Meeko- 19 JL Sport Bikini Pearl

  4. #824
    Nothing but a Thing Slimebones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Front Range, Colorado
    Posts
    1,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow's_Jeep View Post
    Stay with the Mopar part, when mine went out I put in a napa part lasted 3 months an went out again, put the Mopar part in. No problems in a year an a half.

    09 JKU WRANGLER (Flame Red )
    19 JL WRANGLER (Bikini Blue)
    I have always had really good luck with Napa thermostats on all my vehicles.

  5. #825
    Nothing but a Thing jdofmemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Menifee CA
    Posts
    2,289
    Well, it's always something.

    Now I have an airbag light. I suspect that the clock spring is bad. It comes and goes depending on steering wheel position.

    On a positive note, I got my replacement Ten Factory Chromoly axle, so it's going in.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #826
    Knows a Thing or Two rubiDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Rancho Palos Verdes & Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    844
    Three time's a charm.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    Well, it's always something.

    Now I have an airbag light. I suspect that the clock spring is bad. It comes and goes depending on steering wheel position.

    On a positive note, I got my replacement Ten Factory Chromoly axle, so it's going in.
    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #827
    Nothing but a Thing RockinAZJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Waco, Texas
    Posts
    1,138
    I don’t drive my Jeep much these days. The last couple time I have definitely noticed that my shocks are toast. Enough so that it may actually be affecting the handling. So the fox shocks will be going away for a while until I can bring myself to have them rebuilt and revalved.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

  8. #828
    Old Timer Clifford33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,646
    IMG_5430.jpg
    Got a flat tire while out Black Friday shopping last night. Got the spare on now.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

  9. #829
    Hooked CalSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    California
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford33 View Post
    Got a flat tire while out Black Friday shopping last night. Got the spare on now.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Mall crawl'n... the struggle is real

  10. #830
    Addict jesse3638's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Apple Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,708
    Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    Well, it's always something.

    Now I have an airbag light. I suspect that the clock spring is bad. It comes and goes depending on steering wheel position.

    On a positive note, I got my replacement Ten Factory Chromoly axle, so it's going in.
    Had the same thing happen this year. It was covered under the clock spring extended warranty. May be worth a look.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 83 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS