Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108
Results 1,071 to 1,073 of 1073

Thread: What problems does your Jeep have this week?

Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    Any issues after you hacked off the corner ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Cut to fit, paint to hide

Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    Haha yah I’m almost due for diff oil change so I’ll replace all mangled bolts then

That's a good time to upgrade the cover to something sturdy to help prevent further leaks

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I've seen this happen when summer formula fluid is in there and forgotten about. Then in colder climates, it freezes and cracks a line or cracks the reservoir.
    Here in Kalifornia, we can't even buy winter formula. I have to smuggle it home when I go to Colorado.

About Utah, I run my reservoir empty and buy some of the good stuff.

Of course there have been trips I waited too long and it froze. What a PITA

Knows a Thing or Two danford.lau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    Cut to fit, paint to hide

That's a good time to upgrade the cover to something sturdy to help prevent further leaks
    Have a PS bombshell cover on there already . Bolts rattled loose in DV on washboard I guess

Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    Here in Kalifornia, we can't even buy winter formula. I have to smuggle it home when I go to Colorado.
    They sell Winter formula Rain-X at my local Walmart but I always forget to buy it before it freezes here.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108