Page 90 of 107 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: What problems does your Jeep have this week?

Have a clicking sound when put in 4x4. Hoping it's just a u-joint. But have to wait to find out until I get back home on the 21st. 20191204_182228.jpg
    Ironhide the JKUR

I had this pop after doing my oil cooler because the small evap line that goes to the intake plenum was loose after I had to pry it off. I ended up putting a small house clamp on it and it's been good since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Aussie View Post
    Attachment 338555

This. Hopefully itís just time for a new gas cap.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Why canít anything be simple? Installed Synergy rear UCAs last week, they were too long without adjustable lowers, so those are on their way.
    Tonight I go to install the new ranchos Iíve had for 2 weeks and the bolt tube in the bushing is too wide
    IMG_1870.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RockinAZJK View Post
    Why canít anything be simple? Installed Synergy rear UCAs last week, they were too long without adjustable lowers, so those are on their way.
    Tonight I go to install the new ranchos Iíve had for 2 weeks and the bolt tube in the bushing is too wide
    IMG_1870.jpg

Hit it with your purse.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Hit it with your purse.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Lol thereís a hard 1/8Ē difference between the sleeve and the rockstar opening. Iíll hit it with a flapper wheel tomorrow and shove it in there.

Lol thereís a hard 1/8Ē difference between the sleeve and the rockstar opening. Iíll hit it with a flapper wheel tomorrow and shove it in there.

I had the same issue on mine. I used a large pry bar to spread it apart some then used a BFH to get the shock in there.

--
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

IMG_1870.jpg

Pointed pry bar in the bracket holes can bend them outward. Just make sure bolt can still go through both holes.

IMG_20191211_204504_349.jpg
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post

I had the same issue on mine. I used a large pry bar to spread it apart some then used a BFH to get the shock in there.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Pointed pry bar in the bracket holes can bend them outward. Just make sure bolt can still go through both holes.

IMG_20191211_204504_349.jpg
    Well I suppose Iíll give these a shot before I start taking a grinder to a brand new part

IMG_1870.jpg

It looks like there is material on the inside of the rockstar you could grind out too?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    It looks like there is material on the inside of the rockstar you could grind out too?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    There is, thereís large washers welded inside and out of the rockstars (came from Evo that way) I hate to grind those down though as I will likely eventually go back to a Fox or King that fits it perfectly.

Page 90 of 107 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast