Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: What problems does your Jeep have this week?

IMG_20180205_201512.jpg
    Oops! Time for a new SS and a relocation bracket! BTW, I bought this used from a dealer. Can you guys tell by the pic if the first owner installed exhaust spacers?

HAPPYTRAILS
    HAPPYTRAILS

Knows a Thing or Two Oreo_penguin536's Avatar
    Yesterday started as a brake pad change. Turned into all this
    IMG_1740.jpgIMG_1742.jpgIMG_1741.jpgIMG_1744.jpgIMG_1743.jpg

And now in about 3 hours
    IMG_1748.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

My transmission crossmember looks like Andre the giant tried to choke the shit out of it. Guess that’ll be the next repair/upgrade.

Fresh Catch
    Inner axle seals leaking on the front axle! Gotta love a $10 dollar fix but having to take everything out to fix it

Not really a problem at the moment but something I'm going to correct very soon. IMG_1616.jpgIMG_1617.jpg

Take what you can! Give nothing back!

Knows a Thing or Two Shadow's_Jeep's Avatar
    Had to replace right front wheel speed sencer , rear brakes & rotors. Now need check DTC Egr code.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Warrior/Flame Red 09 JK Wrangler X Unlimited
    Rough Country 2.5" Coil Lift kit.
    16 Renegade Latitude 4x4 Omaha Orange

Knows a Thing or Two Shadow's_Jeep's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow's_Jeep View Post
    Had to replace right front wheel speed sencer , rear brakes & rotors , change the brake fluid. Now need check DTC Egr code.

Warrior/Flame Red 09 JK Wrangler X Unlimited
    Rough Country 2.5" Coil Lift kit.
    16 Renegade Latitude 4x4 Omaha Orange

Nothing but a Thing BaddestCross's Avatar
    Changing the oil today and found that my trans cooler lines are leaking up front. I was gonna get replacement lines, but I want to get an aux cooler, so seeing as though funds are a bit light, I picked up some TC hose and I'll just cut out the bad factory fittings and do a temp fix for now. 😬

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    --
    Build Thread: Adventures with Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Fresh Catch
    IMG_8570.JPG yes I know who made it. It was on the jeep when I bought it. IMG_8566.JPG

Knows a Thing or Two HoosierWolf's Avatar
    Radio got wet in a rain storm. Shorted out. Quit working. Pretty sure it drained my battery so maybe the battery isn't actually dead but I need to replace it anyway so that's on the way.

Radio has started working again even though the jeep won't start. Ugh. Still need to pull it and at the very least ship swap the harness with Crutchfield. Probably still need to have the radio repaired. The power button sticks and I don't trust it since I think it drained the battery.

Really I'm happy that I get a better battery because the winch was going to kill my 5 year old factory battery. So that's kind of an upside. I'm not happy that I have to rip apart my dash board again for a stereo I've grown to dislike. The real kicker is that my wife's boss who just got a TJ for his son is meeting us for dinner and is bringing their jeep and of course my jeep won't start. Seriously, that's the part that actually pisses me off. Its the weekend and I can't take my jeep tonight. I know the steak and beer will just not taste the same tonight.

*update* Radio dried out and works fine now well, the harness is likely still bad but at least the radio works and is no longer draining the batter. Kid up the street has a bad battery so I'll probably give him my old one if it will fit in his car once I get the new one swapped in.
    Last edited by HoosierWolf; 02-26-2018 at 07:36 PM.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738