Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: What problems does your Jeep have this week?

Knows a Thing or Two Snboarder113's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JES View Post
    Still trying to get the OBD to go ready for the O2 and EVAP, so this thing can get througb emissions testing in TN. 1 week, 200 miles and counting.

I've followed the Chrysler drive cycle for these two, and that didn't ready up the OBD. So any input is welcome

Note to self - don't disconnect the battery when working out of state.

Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app
    One of the times I’m glad to live in Michigan, no testing and no checks. So the issue you’re having is it won’t let you do an o2 readiness test?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by SubzArtz View Post
    Clunking from my rear MC trac bar. Seemed to strip the threads out, because the jam but was not tight enough to the bar. (Disclaimer; I check all the jam nuts during reg. maintenance, however, the jam nut is seized up, therefore I thought it was tight...) Wasn’t until I starting hearing a clunk when I make sharp turns, or swerving back and forth. New MC trac bar is on the way from MetalCloak.

Called Metal Cloak on Tues., Jan 2nd, trac bar was here in Chicago, Sat., Jan 6th. Installed it & No More CLUNK! Awesome customer service. I like my Jeep better when I’m not playing “Name that Sound!”

Fresh Catch
    I found pieces of my Teraflex budget boost in the driveway. Upon inspection the whole spacer on the passenger side is gone. Seems to be a thing and Teraflex will be sending a replacement. Any seasoned advice or input is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by pcheck62 View Post
    I found pieces of my Teraflex budget boost in the driveway. Upon inspection the whole spacer on the passenger side is gone. Seems to be a thing and Teraflex will be sending a replacement. Any seasoned advice or input is appreciated.
    Advice or input? Don't buy teraflex shit. Sorry to hear about your issue, but teraflex doesn't have a good reputation. For awhile, it was just their steel, but this is now the 3rd rubber failure I've heard about within a year. May be best to upgrade to a US-made leveling kit like Evo or Rancho.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...isolated-cases
    Last edited by WJCO; 01-13-2018 at 02:27 AM.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar

What problems does your Jeep have this week?

Seriously, how do you F’k up a spacer??? I have some Teraflex spacers, and have had no problems, but I’ll be damned if I would buy them again.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Seriously, how do you F’k up a spacer??? I have some Teraflex spacers, and have had no problems, but I’ll be damned if I would buy them again.

My Jeep had Teraflex spacers on it when I bought it. You can tell they are deteriorated. Just hoping they hold up until I finally get the rest of the parts to go with the 3" lift coils that are sitting on a shelf in the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by nbunga View Post
    My Jeep had Teraflex spacers on it when I bought it. You can tell they are deteriorated. Just hoping they hold up until I finally get the rest of the parts to go with the 3" lift coils that are sitting on a shelf in the shop.
    What parts do you need?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    What parts do you need?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Lol. Everything other than the coils.

Jk blower not working for about 30 seconds after startup. Light on knob flashed

if it ain't broke!

Quote Originally Posted by Gbint View Post
    Jk blower not working for about 30 seconds after startup. Light on knob flashed

A switched blower? Like in mad max... that's awesome

Take what you can! Give nothing back!

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast