Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113
Results 1,121 to 1,129 of 1129

Thread: What problems does your Jeep have this week?

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    I have used a variety of methods including burning out the rubber and then splitting the sleeve so it will press out easy. My conclusion is that if time is money the labor hrs involved are greater that just buying new control arms. Have fun! Yes replacing bushings sucks!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE
    The thought had crossed my mind. I’m half way into it at this point, so I’ll see it through to completion. Hopefully these new bushings last a while. I got 8 years out of the Clevites.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

What problems does your Jeep have this week?

IMG_1363.jpg
    Got the dreaded misfire code, did the coils, plugs, and wires. Turns out it was fuel injector was bad... that job was a bit of an a**hole just because you have to reacquaint yourself with an old nemesis, the EGR valve. I took some pictures if you guys want a mouth breather’s guide to swapping fuel injectors.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Last edited by littlebeas; 03-16-2020 at 11:25 AM.

Fresh Catch

Original Radiator Cracked

Found a crack on the radiator. Luckily the Jeep never overheated. Any suggestions on the most affordable options for replacement? The cheapest brand I found is Spectra and it has some good and bad reviews just like everyone else out there. Anyone got any experience with Spectra?

Nothing but a Thing Snboarder113's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaviles4 View Post
    Found a crack on the radiator. Luckily the Jeep never overheated. Any suggestions on the most affordable options for replacement? The cheapest brand I found is Spectra and it has some good and bad reviews just like everyone else out there. Anyone got any experience with Spectra?
    Advance auto. Use a coupon code online pick up in store.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I just changed mine for the same reason. Installed the Spectra without issue. Looked just like the leaking oem junk I pulled out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaviles4 View Post
    HAPPYTRAILS
    HAPPYTRAILS

Still tracking down a leak in my rear air locker. I’m going to try and pull the hose off the diff and see if Its clogged or has diff fluid in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up new u joints for front axel
    When I put on the crossover steering kit discovered that the u joints are bad on both sides. Seams like a good job to tackle during quarantine.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Replaced TOB. Now I have no pressure in my clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by swhitesc33 View Post
    Replaced TOB. Now I have no pressure in my clutch.

You mean the pedal has no resistance? Did you bleed the slave cylinder?

Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113