Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

^^ Thank you both for the input. I guess the smartest thing to do is to actually measure my shocks and see where I'm at before I spend any money making changes.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    ^^ Thank you both for the input. I guess the smartest thing to do is to actually measure my shocks and see where I'm at before I spend any money making changes.
    No problem. I ended up removing my 3" bumps and shock extensions went with just the kit shocks and leaving the coil spacers in to level it out after the bumper winch. If i remember correctly ranchos site shows the shock numbers that come with the kit. You could look the part numbers up amd determine the lengths that way if need be to get a baseline rather than finding somewhere to flex fully.

Sent from my SM-G960W using WAYALIFE mobile app
    '14 JK Sport Anvil 6-Spd 3.73 gearing
    Installed:
    -Rubicon Express 2.5" lift with monotube shocks
    - Cobra Cb 18 WX STII
    - 285/70/17 Duratracs
    - 1.5" G2 Wheel Spacers
    - Rigid Dually Spots
    - Poison Spyder A-Pillar Mounts
    -RC 2.5" swaybar disco's

Awaiting Install:
    -

Just an update of my Jk Rubicon with the 2” progressive kit with 2” front bumps, 2.25” rear bumps and swapped 9000 329 front shocks on 37’s and AEV Pintler beadlocks. Other than some pinch seam trimming in the rear, this setup works very well, rides amazing, and flexes great for what it is. This is a great LCOG setup! Image1544409061.916952.jpgImage1544409082.915035.jpgImage1544409103.615780.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky07 View Post
    Just an update of my Jk Rubicon with the 2” progressive kit with 2” front bumps, 2.25” rear bumps and swapped 9000 329 front shocks on 37’s and AEV Pintler beadlocks. Other than some pinch seam trimming in the rear, this setup works very well, rides amazing, and flexes great for what it is. This is a great LCOG setup!

Looking good! 🍻

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Looking good!

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky07 View Post
    Just an update of my Jk Rubicon with the 2” progressive kit with 2” front bumps, 2.25” rear bumps and swapped 9000 329 front shocks on 37’s and AEV Pintler beadlocks. Other than some pinch seam trimming in the rear, this setup works very well, rides amazing, and flexes great for what it is. This is a great LCOG setup! Image1544409061.916952.jpgImage1544409082.915035.jpgImage1544409103.615780.jpg

Jeep looks nice

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546