Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    The pattern is clear. You find a thread, where some argument has taken place. You then give your opinion, usually disparaging, about Wayalife members. You get called on it, then you post something about how people would not say it to your face, or can't do as many push ups as you.

You've done it over, and over. That brings up the question, again, "Why are you here?" Are you here to save us from ourselves, or just to feel tougher than everyone else? Get over yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Okay dude
    Lol
    I'm over whatever this

Maybe you should go look back through my posts, but then it looks like you've got it all figured out detective

--------------------

“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
    – Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar

2013 JKX build from stock to JKX ready

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiamond_JKU View Post
    Okay dude
    Lol
    I'm over whatever this

Maybe you should go look back through my posts, but then it looks like you've got it all figured out detective

That's my job, here, whether you know it, or not. It's 10Frank9's too. Your posts elicit the responses you receive.

Last edited by notnalc68; 02-23-2017 at 03:57 PM.

Copy

--------------------

“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
    – Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

That meme needs to die, or use something more hardcore than a some cherry from 10th Mount

I have meme's
    IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0120.JPG
    IMG_0123.jpg
    IMG_0125.jpg
    IMG_1244.JPG
    IMG_0693.jpg
    I also think cross fit is homo.

2013 JKX build from stock to JKX ready

Bud you kind of hit a sore spot with me. You run your mouth a lot.!Stay in the military as long as I had and trust me you will end up in a leg unit sooner than later. Spent my fair share of time in specialty units back in the day and earned my fair share of scare badges and tabs. 10th mountain is one of the most deployed and respected units I know of. I have seen my fair share of combat and have fought alongside many of them. As naive and arrogant as you are I would say that you are probably some Cav guy. Not any airborne units in Texas unless it's LRSD 1st Cav....

Oh and you sure have a lot of time on your hands that be on so much. I joined years ago and wasnt able to participate until I retired a few months ago... because I was doing my job deployed...

Last edited by jkris; 02-23-2017 at 07:51 PM.
    I bet you measure your dick from your asshole. -piginajeep

Quote Originally Posted by jkris View Post
    Bud you kind of hit a sore spot with me. You run your mouth a lot.!Stay in the military as long as I had and trust me you will end up in a leg unit sooner than later. Spent my fair share of time in specialty units back in the day and earned my fair share of scare badges and tabs. 10th mountain is one of the most deployed and respected units I know of. I have seen my fair share of combat and have fought alongside many of them. As naive and arrogant as you are I would say that you are probably some Cav guy. Not any airborne units in Texas unless it's LRSD 1st Cav....

#OhSnap #GotEeem
    2006 Jeep TJ
    "The Banana Jeep"

Nothing but a Thing Granite_head's Avatar
    You're right, I typed it wrong, well, let me clarify, I was saying it as if speaking in 3rd person, or too myself.
    I hope that clears it up.

Lol, and I don't think you got the joke on the meme, I was jabbing at the unit the guys in the picture. 10th mount is a leg unit e.g.; non airborne. It's a joke, I figured you served and would have caught it. My bad

Didn't realize you had to be airborne to be a bad ass. Good to know.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jkris View Post

Oh and you sure have a lot of time on your hands that be on so much. I joined years ago and wasnt able to participate until I retired a few months ago... because I was doing my job deployed...

I figured someone would finally see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Granite_head View Post
    Didn't realize you had to be airborne to be a bad ass. Good to know.

You don't . I was for many years but I have seen some high caliber people in regular infantry units too. Plus the fact that everyone gets rotated in and out of airborne status if you are in long enough. Sarcasm caught

Oh and by the way, WTF is up with your occupation? You list Navy and Army in it?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast