Agreed, this is was a shit move, I'm surprised...

10frank9

Web Wheeler

BlackDiamond_JKU

Nothing wrong with redundancy.

I beg to differ.... Weird how patterns develop. When you've been here long enough you can almost call the moment when someone goes full retard.

lol, I figured I'd stack em just for you.

And

🤷*♂️ meah, whatever floats your boat..
I'm not hear to stir the pot, just disagreed with a few folks. Some people talk really big and tough on the net. But, I've learned this forum is good for a lot of things, your outside opinion is not one of them.
Live N Learn

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

And

I'm not hear to stir the pot, just disagreed with a few folks. Some people talk really big and tough on the net. But, I've learned this forum is good for a lot of things, your outside opinion is not one of them.
Live N Learn

You've done a lot of tough talking here, for your short stay. Frank's opinion matters more than you must realize.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
2013 JKX build from stock to JKX ready

And

Live N Learn

So predictable with the tough talk comment. What now? Gonna threaten to meet and kick some ass?

IMG_8616.JPG

I could care less whose opinion you value. I forsee you wearing out your welcome here soon.

BlackDiamond_JKU

You've done a lot of tough talking here, for your short stay. Frank's opinion matters more than you must realize.

I've never once said something I wouldn't 100% say to any persons face.
Nor have I singled out a person or attacked them in a disrespectful manner.
I just pointed out that a lot of people talk very disrespectful to people here when they have a difference of opinion. Ways the I suspected* wouldn't be replicated in real life.
Doesn't matter though, not my forum, and aside from all of that, I think that Eddie has a pretty stellar thing going on here.
But, that's all I have to say about this topic.
I need my safe space. I am a millennial living at my parents house still mad that my savior Bernie didn't win

10frank9

Web Wheeler
...your outside opinion is not one of them.
Live N Learn

Lol, dude, I was talking about my "outside opinions"
You took that totally out of context

I took I out of context? OKAY :thumb: :naw:

That meme needs to die, or use something more hardcore than a some cherry from 10th Mount [emoji23]

The meme is pretty appropriate actually.

BlackDiamond_JKU

I took I out of context? OKAY :thumb: :naw:

The meme is pretty appropriate actually.

You're right, I typed it wrong, well, let me clarify, I was saying it as if speaking in 3rd person, or too myself.
I hope that clears it up.

Lol, and I don't think you got the joke on the meme, I was jabbing at the unit the guys in the picture. 10th mount is a leg unit e.g.; non airborne. It's a joke, I figured you served and would have caught it. My bad

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
2013 JKX build from stock to JKX ready

Weird how patterns develop.

Lol, dude, I was talking about my "outside opinions"
You took that totally out of context

The pattern is clear. You find a thread, where some argument has taken place. You then give your opinion, usually disparaging, about Wayalife members. You get called on it, then you post something about how people would not say it to your face, or can't do as many push ups as you.

You've done it over, and over. That brings up the question, again, "Why are you here?" Are you here to save us from ourselves, or just to feel tougher than everyone else? Get over yourself.

Top Bottom