Light wheeling, Take 2, March 18th

WJCO

Meme King
Since the last "light" wheeling trip was rather intense, I figured it would still be nice to get out and still enjoy our jeeps while we're still in the middle of Winter. So I'm thinking of doing a simple pavement scenery run starting in Lyons, going up through Estes Park, over to Idaho Springs, and back into Denver. There are some beautiful views and a couple of forest roads off the side that are plowed and may still give a chance to flex out and get off the pavement. Saturday, March 18th. Post if you're interested.

Going:

1. Bigcale

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Baby due 3/15 so I'm gonna be real lame the next couple months. Right after I get 37s 😢

Understand that completely.

I should be around.

Got you added.

Out! Harlem Globetrotters that day! :beer:

All good. Hopefully next time.

Man, we won't be up there yet. Still be down here for a friend's wedding.

We'll probably be moving up the last week or two of March.

No problem. Most trails aren't even open around here.

Slimebones

Hope to catch you next time Doug and Ben. I will be at work on Saturday. Gotta pay the bills and support this Jeep obsession.

WJCO

Meme King
Hope to catch you next time Doug and Ben. I will be at work on Saturday. Gotta pay the bills and support this Jeep obsession.

Sorry to hear, but understand. We'll catch you next time. By the way, did you the locker issue fixed?

Slimebones

Yup. The lockers would not hookup that day because of a bad switch on the transfer case. These stock lockers will only work if in 4Low. Since switch was bad, the ecm did not get the message it was in 4Low and therefore it would not tell the lockers to engage. Replaced switch and all is working properly now, except for front locker indicator on dash still flashes when engaged, but did that before. (bad sensor switch)

WJCO

Meme King
Yup. The lockers would not hookup that day because of a bad switch on the transfer case. These stock lockers will only work if in 4Low. Since switch was bad, the ecm did not get the message it was in 4Low and therefore it would not tell the lockers to engage. Replaced switch and all is working properly now, except for front locker indicator on dash still flashes when engaged, but did that before. (bad sensor switch)

Good to hear.

Top Bottom