How many AEV Jeepers does it take to pull an AEV Equipped Jeep over a Rock?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Got talking to a friend about Moab and was reminded of the photo below which was taken at EJS last year.

How many AEV Jeep owners does it take to pull another AEV equipped Jeep over a rock on the Cliffhanger trail out in Moab?

20170224142733-1aeecd22-me.jpg

Simply awe inspiring!

In spite of what you might think, there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with the Jeep you see or the 4-5 other Jeeps they did the same thing with. :crazyeyes:

Now, before all the fanboys come out to hate on me for making fun of their beloved AEV or accusing me of giving them grief because they don't give me free stuff, please know that I actually like AEV a lot and recommend their products ALL THE TIME. To this day, I still recommend their rear tire carrier as it is one of the best solutions out there bar none for one handed operation and without needing an aftermarket bumper to go with it. Of all the HEMI conversions out there, their kit is without question, the cleanest and most factory like. While I'm not a fan of snorkels, they have the best and cleanest one out there. Their hood and rear corners are like factory and very nice. Even their drag link flip kit is awesome especially being that they were the first to come out with it and did a good enough job that companies like EVO copied it. I should even point out that Cindy and I have made videos of their products at SEMA in the past and ones they asked to use on their website. :cool:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm still trying to figure out why all of those people are holding the line.:thinking: I have visions of the winch pulling the line tight and the people getting shot off the cliff like little human arrows.:crazyeyes:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I have lots of AEV parts including their 4.5" kit. It really does handle very well on the street. It does ok off-road, can't really do anything too crazy.
It is my first jeep and my first lift kit. They time will come when I chop that front bumper and put the 6"long arm with 40" on it, and just use my jeep for off-road.
I always liked the factory look, AEV seems to preserve that look very well.
But like I said once my factory front axle goes bye bye I will me making lots of changes to my JEEP.
IMG_3706.jpg

Btw that is a funny picture and It would probably be me stuck the same way [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I don't remember any spot on cliffhanger where you would need anyone to hold onto you with 20 people! :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
I'm still trying to figure out why all of those people are holding the line.:thinking: I have visions of the winch pulling the line tight and the people getting shot off the cliff like little human arrows.:crazyeyes:

Teraflex Monster Line, bro. Built so that you don't even have to worry about safety. Designed with a breaking point long before any safety issues even come about.

yarn-roll-white-background-35787709.jpg

trailraider

so this may be a dumb question , as i don't know the whole background.

was this some sort of challenge to see if they could winch up with only using people as anchors?

gheller

I have lots of AEV parts including their 4.5" kit. It really does handle very well on the street. It does ok off-road, can't really do anything too crazy.
It is my first jeep and my first lift kit. They time will come when I chop that front bumper and put the 6"long arm with 40" on it, and just use my jeep for off-road.
I always liked the factory look, AEV seems to preserve that look very well.
But like I said once my factory front axle goes bye bye I will me making lots of changes to my JEEP.
View attachment 245674

Btw that is a funny picture and It would probably be me stuck the same way [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey, this photo is fantastic!

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

bthomas

Like everyone else, I'm wondering if this was a people powered contest of some sort? It looks like it might be kinda fun... once. Not 5-6 times though!

Top Bottom