AEV Jeep Wrangler JK Hemi Conversion Kit

J33PN3Y

ALCON,

Any of you has knowledge of the AEV Jeep Wrangler JK Hemi Conversion Kit (Performance, Improvement, etc.,)? I currently have a stock 3.6L engine, AEV 3.5" RS Lift Kit, 37" Tires and 4.88 G2 Re-Gear Ring/Pinion replaced. I am looking for an upgrade and deciding between the AEV Hemi Kit & Edelbrock E-Force #1528. Any help is greatly appreciate in advance.

2016 JKU Hard Rock

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to WAYALIFE. With that said, there simply is NO comparing a HEMI and a supercharger and I'm not just talking about price difference. If you can afford to consider a HEMI, a stupidcharger shouldn't even be an option worth thinking about.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
The question should be Hemi versus LS engine replacement. There are several threads in the forum on that topic from members that have done those engine swaps that provide their true experience with the swap process, shops that do it, kits and how the new engines actually perform. Do your research before you buy anything.

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

AU Bronc N JK

The question should be Hemi versus LS engine replacement. There are several threads in the forum on that topic from members that have done those engine swaps that provide their true experience with the swap process, shops that do it, kits and how the new engines actually perform. Do your research before you buy anything.

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

I agree... u should Be choosing between and Hemi or an LS. Leave the supercharger to the mall crawlers!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Or could do a supercharged Hemi :bleh: (down low I wanna supercharge the WK2 :cheesy: )

As the others have said, for a trail rig, superchargers tend to run hot. a Hemi or LS swap is the best way to go

Top Bottom