Funny stuff that happens, when selling Jeep parts

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I recently put a soft top, on my Jeep. I put the hard top up for sale, locally. You should see the responses I'm getting.

After 5 people contacted me, thinking the entire Jeep was for sale, I edited my post with the part in parentheses. Nothing else was changed.
IMG_8420.JPG

This lovely lady contacted me, more than once. This is not the complete conversion, as I didn't save all of it. She had been told it was only the top, before this point.
IMG_8419.jpg

This one came after the post edit.
IMG_8421.JPG

One person typed these exact words, "What wrong wid it? Do you have pics of inside?" I told her it was only the top, not the complete Jeep. She said, "Do it run?" Again, I said it was not the whole Jeep. She said, "Yeah, whatever. Do you have pics of the inside?"

Here's the last one from 5 minutes ago.
IMG_8422.JPG

In all, I've been contacted by over 25 people, in 3 days, and only 4 know it's just a Jeep top.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Its sad dealing with the general public. Half the goddam population should be wearing velcro shoes and riding the short bus to work...

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Similar thing happened to me. I had my soft top for sale. Had pics of it on my jeep. Had someone say does it run? I replied back it does not need too. They said the jeep. I said I am not selling a jeep for fucking $500! I would buy it myself if I did.

GraniteCrystal

I once lowballed a guy and he said I should take the money and donate it to my Jewish synagogue.

Other guy started asking how deep my pickets were in terrible English.

All over text.

JeepJeep75

Thanks for the laugh notnalc68! Has a dude contacted you yet offering to pay full price, plus a thou, with a carrier en route, and asking if PayPal is okay? [emoji23]

Top Bottom