New! Rancho 4" CRAWLER short arm system

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Our updated 4" CRAWLER system short arm system now comes with our updated progressive coil and our adjustable D2 heavy duty control arms and track bars.

The new progressive coil paired with the Rancho shock of your choice will give you a great ride both on and off-road.
The new D2 bushings help absorb road noise, and harshness. These bushings are on the control arm (where they are rebuildable) and on the track bars too.
Check with your favorite retailer on pricing.

JK_RS66114B_Sell_zpsj9p0jyei.jpg

jonathanbottoms

I've got the RS9000 shocks all around, set on #2 and I'm very satisfied! Only "complaint", for lack of a better word, is that the kit only comes with one set of extended brake lines & they actually appeared to be shorter than the factory lines. I ended up installing Crown Performance lines for the front and rear.

Looking into a drag link flip kit now, just to help out with some of the bump steer I believe I'm experiencing.

Overall, I'm very impressed!

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

jonathanbottoms

Just a heads up.. anyone looking to run this lift with Rancho's dual steering stabilizer setup BEWARE. Since having my 4" kit installed, I had been experiencing clunks under my driver's side front wheel, especially when turning left. This lead me to find the sway bar link so loose that it was about to fall off. I torqued down the bolt & went about my business. A few days later, the clunking had returned. Sway bar link was loose again. After a thorough investigation, I found that the dual steering stabilizer bracket was actually coming in contact with the sway bar link. This not only put a gnarly gash in the link, but I'm thinking it was also contributing to the bolts vibrating loose. Since removing the dual setup, I've had no more clunking & the sway bar links are tight.. for now. Just a friendly heads up!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
That's odd.
Same system and dual brackets.
No issues...
:thinking:

12747381_10208052112561909_6384452679381856128_o_zpskskqx0hw.jpg

Just a heads up.. anyone looking to run this lift with Rancho's dual steering stabilizer setup BEWARE. Since having my 4" kit installed, I had been experiencing clunks under my driver's side front wheel, especially when turning left. This lead me to find the sway bar link so loose that it was about to fall off. I torqued down the bolt & went about my business. A few days later, the clunking had returned. Sway bar link was loose again. After a thorough investigation, I found that the dual steering stabilizer bracket was actually coming in contact with the sway bar link. This not only put a gnarly gash in the link, but I'm thinking it was also contributing to the bolts vibrating loose. Since removing the dual setup, I've had no more clunking & the sway bar links are tight.. for now. Just a friendly heads up!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
I run a ProRock 60 up front, so that has been addressed from them. I would look at a "flip" and/or knuckles. But I would drive it first and get a feel for it. SOme are OK, while others like to address it. :)

Looking at same lift. How is it holding up? Did you have to do steering flip?

jonathanbottoms

Looking at same lift. How is it holding up? Did you have to do steering flip?
I have since removed all of the parts associated with this kit, except for the upper control arms (and they'll be replaced too, in good time). But, to answer your question, I did install a Synergy high steer kit with the lift. The steering was very flighty at 4 inches.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom