Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New! Rancho 4" CRAWLER short arm system

Fresh Catch
    Looking at same lift. How is it holding up? Did you have to do steering flip?

I run a ProRock 60 up front, so that has been addressed from them. I would look at a "flip" and/or knuckles. But I would drive it first and get a feel for it. SOme are OK, while others like to address it.

Quote Originally Posted by mforce View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mforce View Post
    I have since removed all of the parts associated with this kit, except for the upper control arms (and they'll be replaced too, in good time). But, to answer your question, I did install a Synergy high steer kit with the lift. The steering was very flighty at 4 inches.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12