RUBIWHO's PREVIOUS OWNER?

swampdog

Yeah, def my old rig, but yes, someone has had it since then and added the "Rubiwho" sticker, new tires and a soft top. Sending OP a PM now.

swampdog

Just got off the phone with OP...damn, what a small world. Some gold beadlocks and WAL cowl decals and this jeep will eternally be linked to me haha. Just goes to show why you shouldn't burn bridges in these small hobby communities!

Good luck with your purchase OP. Please ignore the stickyness on the passenger door handle, she didn't have any napkins with her. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Just got off the phone with OP...damn, what a small world. Some gold beadlocks and WAL cowl decals and this jeep will eternally be linked to me haha. Just goes to show why you shouldn't burn bridges in these small hobby communities!

Good luck with your purchase OP. Please ignore the stickyness on the passenger door handle, she didn't have any napkins with her. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Lol. :cheesy:

K-Sell

Guess I don't have to worry about the stickiness after all... someone else walked "all in" while I was trying to work them down. Was a good build tho!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom