Help with pricing used parts for sale

AdrockTT

Hello all! In executing my build and axle swap - I could use some help in pricing my parts I'm removing for sale. I really have no clue what some of these parts should go for on the used market. Anyone with input on a range to price these would be greatly appreciate :)

Stuff I'll have available:
Front D30 axle with 3.73s and a custom painted PS diff cover (*Do most sell with all the steering included?)
Rear D44 w 3.73s and LSD
Stock control arms
Stock F/R driveshafts
Stock springs and shocks
Teraflex 2.5" coil lift (w the little components to install, brackets, brake line drops, etc.)
Stock F/R brakes including calipers/rotors/pads.
35x12.5x17 Interco TrXus MTs x5 (spare new, fronts 20%, rears 40%) on Rugged Ridge satin black wheels (17x9, hubcentric, JK offset) [I guess someone would need to buy 1 new tire + use spare to replace the fronts]
Stock headlights, fog lights, tail lights

Who's my target audience for these parts? JK/JKU w broken axle? TJ? Have most had success on the heavy stuff with Craigslist? Ebay?

Thanks in advance!

AdrockTT

Anyone who has sold the stock take-offs after suspension, control arm, and axle upgrades I'd love to hear your input! Thanks.

Kalums

Most people won't really comment on this because it's very subjective. What things "list for" and what things sell for are always different. Your best bet is to surf local ads and see what people are asking for... If you want to get rid of them quick under bid those ads and be prepared for stupid ppl answering your ad.

Edit: not stupid ppl here I meant on CL, That would be the best place to list them

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

AdrockTT

Most people won't really comment on this because it's very subjective. What things "list for" and what things sell for are always different. Your best bet is to surf local ads and see what people are asking for... If you want to get rid of them quick under bid those ads and be prepared for stupid ppl answering your ad.

Edit: not stupid ppl here I meant on CL, That would be the best place to list them

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! Yeah I'll try CL for sure. I just have zero barometer for what some of these parts even go for...
Example: Stock control arms - $20? $200?
I had figured several others here have tossed their stock parts after an upgrade like me...

If anyone would rather provide examples privately, feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Thanks! Yeah I'll try CL for sure. I just have zero barometer for what some of these parts even go for...
Example: Stock control arms - $20? $200?
I had figured several others here have tossed their stock parts after an upgrade like me...

If anyone would rather provide examples privately, feel free to PM me. Thanks!

I highly doubt you will get anything for stock control arms. You could probably get some money for the axles and wheels/tires.

thombull

I couldn't give away anything from my 2010 jku except the shocks and springs to a friend. The rest sat around in the garage for about five years then got given away to the metal recycling guys.

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom