VKS Fab Order Issues?

James_P

Sorry if this isn't in the right area. I'm looking for feedback from anyone who has worked with/ordered from VKS Fab.

I ordered a rear frame cap with D ring provisions from VKS Fab on 2/28/17. Got an email from them for my receipt and order number immediately. Within that email, they said they would email me when the product ships. Fast forward to Friday 3/3/17 I still don't receive a shipping email so I give them a call. The guy I spoke to assures me that my item will ship that Friday(3/3/17) I figured 3 days was enough to ship an item. Then today(3/6/17) still no email, I call them up and someone else says that it will ship today, within a few hours. I told him how I spoke to a representative on Friday 3/3/17 and was assured it would ship that day. He said it just didn't make it out even though it was ready.

Is this normal, or am I being a pain in the butt? Every time I have ordered something in the past, it ships within 1-2 days if it's in stock.

The part I ordered said it was in stock on their website. I'm not in dire need of this part, as it's pretty much just a bumper, I'm just wondering if anyone else has had issues before/alerting people to the issues I'm having.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
My buddy has been dealing with the same thing. Ordered on the 16th and still waiting. I know they make them in house and fab them up. But has almost been a month.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Wonder if he could just cancel his order and get some EVOs. That's where vks got the design from anyways. They look the same.

dwvninety

Sorry if this isn't in the right area. I'm looking for feedback from anyone who has worked with/ordered from VKS Fab.

I ordered a rear frame cap with D ring provisions from VKS Fab on 2/28/17. Got an email from them for my receipt and order number immediately. Within that email, they said they would email me when the product ships. Fast forward to Friday 3/3/17 I still don't receive a shipping email so I give them a call. The guy I spoke to assures me that my item will ship that Friday(3/3/17) I figured 3 days was enough to ship an item. Then today(3/6/17) still no email, I call them up and someone else says that it will ship today, within a few hours. I told him how I spoke to a representative on Friday 3/3/17 and was assured it would ship that day. He said it just didn't make it out even though it was ready.

Is this normal, or am I being a pain in the butt? Every time I have ordered something in the past, it ships within 1-2 days if it's in stock.

The part I ordered said it was in stock on their website. I'm not in dire need of this part, as it's pretty much just a bumper, I'm just wondering if anyone else has had issues before/alerting people to the issues I'm having.

What do you expect from rip-offs and knock-off's? Faster service and shipping? Geez....

James_P

What do you expect from rip-offs and knock-off's? Faster service and shipping? Geez....

I expected normal service and shipping. No need to knock me. I would have purchased an Evo product if it was something that was vital like suspension or a functioning bumper. The rear frame cap is nothing but a cosmetic part, so I went the cheaper route and saved $70.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Still can't stand vks and how they rip off literally EVERY company on the market and just put their logo on everything.

James_P

Still can't stand vks and how they rip off literally EVERY company on the market and just put their logo on everything.

I honestly didn't realize that VKS was one of those companies. Just googled rear frame cap and theirs popped up. Price was good, and the welds in the picture looked good so I went with it. I've learned my lesson lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I honestly didn't realize that VKS was one of those companies. Just googled rear frame cap and theirs popped up. Price was good, and the welds in the picture looked good so I went with it. I've learned my lesson lol

It's your money and you can do what you want but if I was you I would just cancel my order and spend the little extra on a reputable company and not one that steals others designs.

If not then I really hope that they ship your stuff soon for you

James_P

It's your money and you can do what you want but if I was you I would just cancel my order and spend the little extra on a reputable company and not one that steals others designs.

If not then I really hope that they ship your stuff soon for you

This is definitely the last time I'll order anything from them. It's comical because they took my money the moment the order was processed but have yet to ship it lol. You live and you learn [emoji854]

raven12

I ordered a front bumper last year 03/14. Shipped 03/28. Delivered 03/30. I don't recall if it said in stock or not. It took a while, but I'm very happy with my purchase.

longarmwj

I was at Adventure Off-Road Park last saturday and saw several JKs with VKS sliders. I went from "Oh sweet Evo sliders!!" to "WHO THE FUCK IS VKS" :doh:

Top Bottom