Pitbull Rockers VS Cooper STT pros

rubiconrunner

my scenario:

I have a local deal pending for Raceline Monster Beadlock wheels with 37" pitbull rockers with 8k miles for a screaming deal.

I now run 37" Cooper STT pros. I'm REALLY wanting to run the coopers again, but I don't have funds readily available to order coopers, buy the set, break down the locks and sell the rockers.

Anyone have any history with the rockers? Tread life? I have to drive far for trails. Over an hour and a half, it's not a daily but I use it to haul groceries.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
lots of people around here have them and love them. they "never get stuck at the beach, and aren't THAT loud on the highway" :idontknow: but then again, they also have color matched powder-coated springs, shittybuilt all over the jeep, and best of all, pull the front drive shaft when they build their "crawlers" because the cost of the build is to high for a front drive shaft right away... :cheesy:

:beer:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
My one friend runs pitbulls, I forget what he said on the mileage tho but I have a feeling they wear a little fast. He is running them on a TJ tho. I would go with what others said and pull them and sell them and save for coppers again.

BigPrince

Can't speak to tread life(haven't heard anything bad) but lots of folks in my area run Pitbulls. I have 41.5s and they work great, hook up on the rocks and also run down the road around town well. Couple folks have the Coopers and really like those as well. I would run either one without concern.

rubiconrunner

I've heard they wear pretty fast on pavement as well. Heck, if you go on their website it says don't expect to get a ton of mileage out of them if running a heavy rig.

And I must say, I don't NEED beadlocks since I live in Florida and never air lower then 12 psi. I just WANT racelines since they look so bad ass.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom