Drop your wrenches...step away from your Jeep

sipafz

Caught the Bug
For that price you could have 5 totally tricked out Motech conversions with money to spare. Looks like something Paris Hilton would drive to an E interview. No thanks!

Kalums

Wouldn't trade mine for that if it was free... "Built not bought!"

:drops microphone:

In all seriousness that's friggin craziness, awesome but craziness.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Amazing what people will pay for a vehicle. Bet LeBron rolls up in one of these...
LOL, the courtesy window between front & back seats says it all.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I saw motor trend do a review on either this on the other new g wagon. Kept saying it could keep up with a Jeep. I just laughed lol

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
waiting on the day i get rich (not gunna happen) and buy a G wagon and wheel the living piss out of it. Not gunna lie i always wanted a G wagon... :daydream:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Wasn't their 6x6 only (lol... only...) $250,000ish? Why the hell is this so much more expensive?!

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
That was awesome.

Can inflate all 6 tires in less than a minute with a flip of a switch from the cab.

Also, I want to see the giant Jeep at the end.

Yea, I love to giant jeep as well, I wonder where it's at... my guess somewhere in Middle East, most likely by Dubai, cuz these fuckers there have the kind of money for all the ridiculous shit... like that 6x6

MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44123-Rebuilt-of-a-Billet-Silver-mall-crawler&p=859931#post859931

Top Bottom