JCR Crusader mid-width bumper - Denver

GraniteCrystal

Thinking of selling this and going with a stubby. New with powdercoat this package (bumper + skid) goes for $1158 from JCR and $1110 from Quadratec.

Price is $900.

It's in fantastic shape. No wrecks, no dents. One scuff on the bottom of the skid plate which I hit with some Rustoleum (will be hard to even pick out in pics).

IMG_20170225_155449.jpg

IMG_20170205_151240.jpg

IMG_20160822_162821.jpg

IMG_20160726_110319.jpg

Can post more pics as requested. Not in a rush to sell.

GraniteCrystal

How much for your neighbor's basketball goal?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Buy the bumper, I'll throw in the hoop for free.
I was just going to post that. ^

I do think it's a good looking bumper for a recessed winch. And Scott has the same winch as she does.

I think the LOD signature shorty that WJCO put on compromise would look great on your build.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I've considered it. Just like the lines of the Destroyer more. Bull bar angled forward and reinforced.

Signature series:
Screenshot_20170307-190512.png

Destroyer series:
Screenshot_20170307-190543.png

WJCO

Meme King
Correct. Just wish my Zeon wouldn't be sitting up as high, taking mud to the face and blocking airflow. I want all the air I can get with these Colorado passes. Being paranoid about dirt/mud and air?

Truthfully, if your cooling system is working properly, the Winch won't block enough where you'll notice any difference. You could however look into the Zeon control pack relocation kit. It at least pulls the box off the top and still leaves a clean looking winch.

Top Bottom