Dynatrac PR 60 package

Journeyman

Hey everyone I just put my deposit on the hardcore package from dynatrac yesterday and wanted to check with everyone here to make sure I'm having them built correctly for my jku on 37's.
I ordered 5.13 with arb's and of course 8 lug [emoji1377]
Also what are you guys running for backspacing on your wheels. I really like the chamber pro 2's which also seam to have a bit more back spacing (4.02) vs most of the other popular choices are 3.5
I'd like to avoid having the whole tire sticking out beyond the rear fenders.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey everyone I just put my deposit on the hardcore package from dynatrac yesterday and wanted to check with everyone here to make sure I'm having them built correctly for my jku on 37's.
Also what are you guys running for backspacing on your wheels. I really like the chamber pro 2's which also seam to have a bit more back spacing (4.02) vs most of the other popular choices are 3.5

Congrats! I'm waiting on my axles from the same package. I went with Chamber Pro II's as well. I was going to go with Slabs, but DWiggles talked me out of it when mentioning how WIDE I would be with full width axles and slabs. I think you made a good choice with the chambers...WE made good choices :thumb:

Ddays

Hooked
Awesome - I love my Chamber Pros. Did you go black or raw alum? Congrats on the PR60's too. I was literally days away from pulling the trigger on those along with wheels but decided to pump the brakes for a while. I'm a bent flange away from doing it though.

Journeyman

Congrats!!
Thank you sir!

Congrats! I'm waiting on my axles from the same package. I went with Chamber Pro II's as well. I was going to go with Slabs, but DWiggles talked me out of it when mentioning how WIDE I would be with full width axles and slabs. I think you made a good choice with the chambers...WE made good choices :thumb:
Yea I haven't picked up the wheels yet. I've got 8 weeks to get that done, but so far the chambers are on top.
Awesome - I love my Chamber Pros. Did you go black or raw alum? Congrats on the PR60's too. I was literally days away from pulling the trigger on those along with wheels but decided to pump the brakes for a while. I'm a bent flange away from doing it though.
I'm really liking the raw. I've got black wheels right now, so I'm ready for a change. I wouldn't wait to long. I was told Saturday that this package is going to go up in price soon. Probably 1k [emoji383]

tgoss

With 37's you'll be more than fine with the backspacing on chamber pros and the 5.13's are the perfect gear ratio for 37's on a JK with auto trans (assuming that's your set up).

Journeyman

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Congrats! I would look at the chamber pros which have 4" of bs or the trail ready beadlocks which have around 5" of bs.

rockwell

I'm on the fence between the 44/60 and 60/60, got the cash for either one so cost is not a factor. I have a 2 door and my only concern on the 60/60 is the rear driveshaft angle since my driveshaft will be short and a lot of my terrain is rock gardens and I'm not sure if the extra weigh will slow me down, probably over thinking this. Tire coverage is a concern here too, that is the maximum backspace needed for 37's with 3.5 lift and flat fenders? TrailReady has beadlocks with anywhere from 3.5" - 6.0", so There are a few options. Congrats to the guys who have already pulled the trigger, I guess I better do it soon.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug

Congrats on your purchase. Are you ever planning on 40's? Is this your DD? I originally ordered my axles with 5.13 gears, but quickly decided to change to 5.38's because its not my DD and Im planning on 40's. Wheels on order are 8 lug Trail Ready's with 3.5 backspacing.

Journeyman

Congrats! I would look at the chamber pros which have 4" of bs or the trail ready beadlocks which have around 5" of bs.
Thanks Coz, I do like the trail ready's and I did notice you can order them with just about any back spacing. I looked at a set Saturday on a certain display jeep out at tds in the dynatrac booth. I noticed the bolt heads sticking out past the wheel ring, and wasn't stoked on that design.
I'm on the fence between the 44/60 and 60/60, got the cash for either one so cost is not a factor. I have a 2 door and my only concern on the 60/60 is the rear driveshaft angle since my driveshaft will be short and a lot of my terrain is rock gardens and I'm not sure if the extra weigh will slow me down, probably over thinking this. Tire coverage is a concern here too, that is the maximum backspace needed for 37's with 3.5 lift and flat fenders? TrailReady has beadlocks with anywhere from 3.5" - 6.0", so There are a few options. Congrats to the guys who have already pulled the trigger, I guess I better do it soon.
Honesty I wouldn't waste my money on the 44/60. Another 1k and your at the 60/60 combo. I'm not a two door guy but I would think it wouldn't matter on your rear drive shaft. You would just need a minimum of 3" of lift though to accommodate the new axle geometry.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Congrats to you! :thumb:
As others have said, Chamber Pro II's will get the job done well and they're what I'm running now :yup:

Unless you order it differently, the rear 60 will be a high pinion and that'll help keep the driveline from at least not being any worse. It'll also help keep the pinion yoke up higher away from the rocks. If how wide you are is a concern, the 60/60 setup will have you sitting wider than stock so you will want to be looking at wheels with MORE back spacing. Trail Ready is definitely a choice to consider and something around the 4.5" of back spacing should help keep things tucked under the flares better. If you're going to run coil overs, this can cause a rubbing issue though. You just need to figure out what's more important to you.

Journeyman

Congrats to you! :thumb:
As others have said, Chamber Pro II's will get the job done well and they're what I'm running now :yup:

Unless you order it differently, the rear 60 will be a high pinion and that'll help keep the driveline from at least not being any worse. It'll also help keep the pinion yoke up higher away from the rocks. If how wide you are is a concern, the 60/60 setup will have you sitting wider than stock so you will want to be looking at wheels with MORE back spacing. Trail Ready is definitely a choice to consider and something around the 4.5" of back spacing should help keep things tucked under the flares better. If you're going to run coil overs, this can cause a rubbing issue though. You just need to figure out what's more important to you.

Thanks Eddie [emoji1360] so with the extra 3" of axle the chamber pros at 4" of back space I should be good and not have any issues with clearance on the evo bolt on coilovers correct? That will be the next upgrade to my money pit!
Essentially with the 4 3/4" back spaced wheels I have now with the 1 1/4" spacers gives me 3.5 of back spacing on an 8 1/2" wheel. With my calculations even with the chambers I'll still grow 3/4" out

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks Eddie [emoji1360] so with the extra 3" of axle the chamber pros at 4" of back space I should be good and not have any issues with clearance on the evo bolt on coilovers correct? That will be the next upgrade to my money pit!
Essentially with the 4 3/4" back spaced wheels I have now with the 1 1/4" spacers gives me 3.5 of back spacing on an 8 1/2" wheel. With my calculations even with the chambers I'll still grow 3/4" out

Since you have full width axles you will be perfectly fine. I run chamber pros with my coilovers and don't rub at all

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Eddie [emoji1360] so with the extra 3" of axle the chamber pros at 4" of back space I should be good and not have any issues with clearance on the evo bolt on coilovers correct?

With the bolt on coil overs, yes, you should clear them with this setup. If you ever go DTD, you will rub your bypass shocks a bit at a full flex and turn.

Journeyman

With the bolt on coil overs, yes, you should clear them with this setup. If you ever go DTD, you will rub your bypass shocks a bit at a full flex and turn.

Right on. Thanks that's great info to know. I don't plan on running that setup. But then again I never thought I'd get the point where I was running 37's and had the need for 60's either [emoji15][emoji848]

Top Bottom