Wave from Tucson, AZ

Carfiend

Picked up a 2017 JK unlimited rubicon last week and have been loving every minute of it. It's been fun getting my 4 year old son out into nature and bouncing through the rocks (my wife has been a little more apprehensive about the bouncing but loves the travel potential).

Looking forward to becoming part of the jeep community and getting involved in some trips both in and out of state.

(I'm loving the waves on the road)

IMG_2275.jpg

TRLJNKY

Welcome to WAL and congrats on your new rig

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Carfiend

Welcome from Phoenix, by way of Tucson! Where was the pic taken?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Picture is from FR4430 going to Chimney rock off of Reddington road. It was a more demanding trail than I intended on for my first trip but the jeep just proved how capable it was and made it easy.

Couple more shots of the area. It really was very beautiful scenery.

73DA1FA8-C5DE-44D6-801D-D4D1A3210E9C.jpg 1C4F9922-06B7-4C06-B784-DB0482A69BF5.jpg 7CC67F83-E56E-4EE0-8C83-B3E114A5CBB4.jpg

Welcome to WayaLife from Scottsdale! Congrats on the new rig !!!! Now welcome to the world of 'Just Empty Every Pocket' and the endless shooting down of the 'needed' mod's that wife says NO too... :cheesy::cheesy:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome, buying a Jeep is a game changer all right. We have a great state to explore not to mention awesome neighbors with trails to numerous to mention.

Amrth

Picked up a 2017 JK unlimited rubicon last week and have been loving every minute of it. It's been fun getting my 4 year old son out into nature and bouncing through the rocks (my wife has been a little more apprehensive about the bouncing but loves the travel potential).

Looking forward to becoming part of the jeep community and getting involved in some trips both in and out of state.

(I'm loving the waves on the road)

View attachment 247328

Nice Jeep, seems perfect at its habitat. Welcome aboard :beer:

Top Bottom