Everyone knows Eddie is the biggest tool in the industry - MOTOBILT

Galahad

Motobilt is pretty popular out here on the East Coast. They sell a lot of Crawler Concepts stuff, which I've never had any personal experience with (the Crawler Concepts JK is local to me also, and it's pretty beefy), so I'm not going to say one way or another on those products. HOWEVER, we did have a JK that had the Motobilt bolt on D-ring mounts, and on a recovery attempt one of them broke from the weld, and the other one just sheered off where they bolt on. I wouldn't touch motobilt products.

So, can you post pics of this failure?

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44159-Motobilt-D-ring-mounts-ripped-straight-off

Galahad

A fan boy? Because I asked to see a picture of the failure? Jump much? Don't have a single thing motobilt on my jeep....but what I do know is they have never sold a single one of what supposedly failed and they don't supply the bolts. And not sure how to post a pic. Soon as I find out how...I'll be happy to post it up

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
A fan boy? Because I asked to see a picture of the failure? Jump much? Don't have a single thing motobilt on my jeep....but what I do know is they have never sold a single one of what supposedly failed and they don't supply the bolts. And not sure how to post a pic. Soon as I find out how...I'll be happy to post it up

Are you saying they are not at fault?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

I wasn't going to post this, but seeing as this has been posted I feel that it's appropriate. I have blocked out the name for privacy. What I was told by the guy who owned the jeep was that they were motobilt. I don't know the guy, and I had never met him nor have I ever seen him since, so either he was misinformed, or intentionally lying to me. I'm not going to bash a company for no good reason, however the fact that somebody who works for the company messaged me on Facebook essentially calling me a liar and interrogating me saying I was fishy is quite astounding.
IMG_0900.jpg
IMG_0901.jpg

WJCO

Meme King

Most people join the party with an introduction. But it's all good. So how would you know that motobilt never sold any of these? And if they never sold one, why would someone have an eyewitness testimony of a break on one? And where's Jimmy Hoffa?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Fanboy or a troll. You're the only type that would be butthurt enough to come looking for a thread like this, with his panties in a bunch an pissin for some kind of fight :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know who's at fault.. but who the heck is motobilt? So confused

LOL!! I was thinking the same thing. Some no name shop must have got there panties in a bunch about something said on the internet and now they put the word out to the 2 fans they have.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Galahad

I don't post here because way a life is a joke

I know about this becabecause a good friend of mine works there. I didn't come looking for anything other than proof....and there is none. The op is taking the high road and even is admitting it. If he would have provided proof...I'd of told my bud...sorry, they look like motobilt's to me. I'd think as the one running these pages, you'd be the first to not let unsubstantiated claims dogging any company without proof.

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
I know about this becabecause a good friend of mine works there. I didn't come looking for anything other than proof....and there is none. The op is taking the high road and even is admitting it. If he would have provided proof...I'd of told my bud...sorry, they look like motobilt's to me. I'd think as the one running these pages, you'd be the first to let unsubstantiated claims dogging any company without proof.

You actually may have just proved it, lol. You admitted that these sub-par parts exist. But they were never sold of course. There's no proof.....

Personally I don't give a shit, but I'd take longarmwjs word for it because of his reputation here. But either way, I'm not in the market for recovery points regardless. But I'm glad you showed up to set the internet straight.

longarmwj

I know about this becabecause a good friend of mine works there. I didn't come looking for anything other than proof....and there is none. The op is taking the high road and even is admitting it. If he would have provided proof...I'd of told my bud...sorry, they look like motobilt's to me. I'd think as the one running these pages, you'd be the first to not let unsubstantiated claims dogging any company without proof.

I didn't feel a need to take pictures. It wasn't that big of a deal to me. Apparently that makes me a liar.

Top Bottom