KMS MOD-RAK EXP Roof Platform

BaddestCross

Due to a mix-up on a going-out-of-business sale, I've got a new-in-box KMS MOD-RAK EXP roof platform that does nothing for me because I've got a 2-door... This is a large aluminum platform made to bolt on to a KMS Congo Pro cage on a 4-door. I'm sure you could use different brackets and mount it to your cage-style rack. It is designed to hold a standing weight of 850lbs so if you're looking for a solid base for a roof-top tent or something else for your Jeep, this is a great base for you. Everything is still in the factory box and never put together or installed.

Since a photo of the box does nothing for us here, this is a link to the platform on Quadratec. Please be aware that this is a platform ONLY. You need to have an existing rack system to mount this to. As equipped, it has brackets to mount to a Congo Pro which is 2" round tubing. I'm sure you could get different brackets to mount to other size tubing or some other bracket to mount to what you have.

Here's a photo of it from the KMS site (The rails are add-ons that are sold separately):
mod-rak-exp.jpg

I Googled around and have seen this platform listed anywhere from $800 to over $1000. I'm asking $700 or best offer. I'm in SoCal and would be willing to help get it to anyone from San Diego to as far up as Sacramento since it would give me an excuse to visit some family up in the Northern part of our state.

BaddestCross

Bump. Still available and getting in my way. 😎

I know most guys aren't into this kinda thing here, but maybe you're​ building an offroad trailer that needs a good, solid platform for a rooftop tent?

Make me an offer... Trade may be considered. I'm in the market for an Adams 1350 front driveshaft. 😎

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

Lol. Yeah, it is weldable, just harder to join it to steel if you don't know what you're doing.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app
Haha its all good, most definitely harder to weld that's for sure and you need some experience to do it but it can be done if someone really wanted to
You're correct, it definitely is and thanks for correcting me. I began to wonder after I posted and never made it back to correct myself. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom