Wave from Leadville CO

A JK 2010

Bought my jeep in 2010. My family and I have enjoyed every sunny day on the trail as well as every muddy trail. I'm in the middle of the Rockies and the trails are within 10min. My jeep keeps me stress free. My wave from 10200' hope to see you on the trails

Welcome to WayaLife from Arizona !! I'll be RV camping and enjoying Leadville trails the first week in August at the All 4 Fun event, Hope to see you around!

GraniteCrystal

I love Leadville! Been multiple times. Live just up the road near Denver. Welcome to WAL! Did some trails around there last summer. Google for "wayalife Scott and bryan" if you want to see pics.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Welcome! I have only been to CO one time and I drove through the night straight to Leadville for skiing. Needless to say my mind was blown when the sun came up. Simply beautiful area. Again welcome to Wayalife.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Bought my jeep in 2010. My family and I have enjoyed every sunny day on the trail as well as every muddy trail. I'm in the middle of the Rockies and the trails are within 10min. My jeep keeps me stress free. My wave from 10200' hope to see you on the trails

Welcome from nevada. Are you by chance a miner?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALFE. I really hated to hear that they canceled the Leadville 100 mtb race. That has to be a beautiful pace to live

Top Bottom