Save $100.00 Instantly | Discount Tire Direct eBay Sale!

Discount Tire

-FYI-

For those who do not wish to purchase through eBay using PayPal, You can still save!

We just kicked off an instant savings promotion through the main Discount Tire Direct website where you can save up to $50.00 instantly on select tire sets and up to $75.00 instantly on select wheel sets! Tires and wheels that qualify will be clearly marked on the site, but If you would like a list showing which tire models qualify for which savings, shoot us a PM with your email address and we'll be happy to send it to you.

It's important to note that the mail-in rebates listed below are applicable to both promotions!

cooper100March2017.jpg

winterTireClearance17.jpg

proCompJan2017.jpg

continental70VisaDT2017.jpg

pirelli60March2017.jpg

onebadtwo

Thanks for the awesome deal! I got 4 STT Pros coming... :rock: They should be here by the end of the week! Now I just gotta catch a deal on some of those Level 8 Bully Pros and a 5th tire! :hmm:

Discount Tire

Thanks for the awesome deal! I got 4 STT Pros coming... :rock: They should be here by the end of the week! Now I just gotta catch a deal on some of those Level 8 Bully Pros and a 5th tire! :hmm:

Awesome to hear! Thank you for your business!

Don't forget; you can save $50.00 OFF a set of Bully Pro wheels through Discount Tire Direct and and if you purchase the 5th tire at the same time, we'll honor the $50.00 WAL member discount as well :thumb:

Shoot us a PM if you would like some further assistance.

Top Bottom