Dana 44 Factory 3.73 Gears out of a Rubicon

I am not sure if anyone is looking for these or not but I just geared my 2013 JKUR so have a set (front & rear) of factory 3.73's. These have 3000 miles on them and are in great shape. Let me know if you are interested. :yup:

ralph450r

I am not sure if anyone is looking for these or not but I just geared my 2013 JKUR so have a set (front & rear) of factory 3.73's. These have 3000 miles on them and are in great shape. Let me know if you are interested. :yup:

I think the Rubicons come with 4.10s.... you should recheck your axles

TheDuff

Was this the case on 2007-2011 also? I was under the impression my 09 jkur has 4.10s and its an auto. I didn't think to ask when I bought it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Prime8

Was this the case on 2007-2011 also? I was under the impression my 09 jkur has 4.10s and its an auto. I didn't think to ask when I bought it

I have no idea... I know it was an option in '12 ($95) & '13 ($195)...

jeffj

Caught the Bug
TheDuff said:

I'm pretty sure 07-11 rubicons all came with 4.10's. when they came out with new motor and transmission the automatic came stock with 3.73's.

Ericpwithers

Go to the jeep support website enter your vin. And they will email u a list of all options on your jeep. Its pretty sweet. My 07 jku automatic has Dana 44 with 4:10 gears I was happy to find out

Top Bottom