Feeler: 2012 White JKUR with a few mods

MTG

Caught the Bug
Every now and then I get the urge to sell the jeep and start over again. Well, I've been thinking about it more and more lately. Going to see if there is any interest on the forum to buy "Knuckles"

It's a fairly decent build of a 2012 JKUR with about 65K miles on it.

More details can be found in my profile.

Or here: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?1585-The-building-of-knuckles

Or here: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?35964-VIDEO-BILLY-BOB-Take-a-Ride-on-the-Rougher-Side-of-Reno

Sale may also include: half doors, hard top and/or trextop.

If you're actually interested send me a PM.

For everyone else feel free to post up your offer/question/comments/questions?

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
What would you start over with? Just curious. Glad to see you aren't selling and leaving the Jeep world all together

Why you want to sell it, judging by your profile it looks like a geat jeep. Why not just keep building it up?

It's a great jeep! I drive it every day and it puts a smile on my face daily. I planned to keep it forever.

I'm at the point where my next modifications are hydro assist and axles if I choose to keep building.

That said, I am not really liking the features of the JL so I'm not sure I would buy one of those. I am interested in the jeep truck, but that is a couple years out. So I may buy a last year production JK to build up and keep for the long haul. But to be honest, packing 4 people into a jeep for a weekend camping trip is a challenge. Therefore, I might just buy a truck for the time being too. :idontknow:

I don't know, the good news is I don't have to sell it, have the ability to mod as I wish (or not), and I can see what makes the most sense.

benatc1

Hooked
If it were me I'd keep it and keep building, but if you want to start over because you enjoy the process (which I certainly do) now would be the time with that mileage, best of luck if you do, someone would be getting a great Jeep! Just gets cumbersome if your doing the tear down, trade in, re-install (ask me how I know). heck if you can get a good $ for it you might as well get something new and start a new build on a fresh shiny ride!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Good luck with the sale MTG! Does this mean I will move up the ranks from knuckles 2 to number one? :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
If it were me I'd keep it and keep building, but if you want to start over because you enjoy the process (which I certainly do) now would be the time with that mileage, best of luck if you do, someone would be getting a great Jeep! Just gets cumbersome if your doing the tear down, trade in, re-install (ask me how I know). heck if you can get a good $ for it you might as well get something new and start a new build on a fresh shiny ride!

I hear ya. If I sell it, I will not be taking anything off of it. If I can sell it for a decent price I might. If not, I'll keep if forever (original plan).

FuriousDz

Aww man, I literally just finished going through your build thread.
That's an awesome rig you got there, someone would be really lucky to have it. Best of luck with the sale but seems like you're in a win win situation either way.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Aww man, I literally just finished going through your build thread.
That's an awesome rig you got there, someone would be really lucky to have it. Best of luck with the sale but seems like you're in a win win situation either way.

Nothing to be sad about. Thanks. We'll see what happens. I'm in a fine position and in no rush to do anything.

benatc1

Hooked
The best part is you don't NEED to sell; so therefore you don't NEED entertain ridiculous offers, hopefully something great comes along or else you just keep building!

MTG

Caught the Bug
The best part is you don't NEED to sell; so therefore you don't NEED entertain ridiculous offers, hopefully something great comes along or else you just keep building!

Indeed. Don't really WANT to sell either. But it is always good to explore options. :yup:

benatc1

Hooked
Indeed. Don't really WANT to sell either. But it is always good to explore options. :yup:

That's a good point, I guess when your at the cross roads of a big jump it's a good thing to see where you can come out the best, I really like knuckles so will be nice to see it continue to grow, but if not I'm sure you'd do the next one right!

Top Bottom