VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - A Calamity No More / Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade Completed [Part 7]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It took a lot more work than I think Cindy and I had ever imagined but taking a calamity of a Jeep that was all Jane and breathing new life into her old iron was without question, one of the most exciting and fun things we’ve ever done. In this final episode, you’ll get to see us bring her home from paint, install the final pieces to her puzzle and show you what she looks like when all was said and done. We hope you enjoy our presentation. :cool:

Filmed & Edited by Cindy Oh
Written & Hosted by Eddie Oh

Parts Purchased from: 4Wheel Drive Hardware, Amazon, Barney’s Jeep, CES Offroad, Crown Automotive, eBay, PartsDude4x4, Quadratec, Summit Racing, Walck’s 4 Wheel Drive, WiringProducts.
Finishing Services by: Alltizer Powdercoating & Battleborn Auto Body

Special Thanks to Omix-Ada for all their help and for their commitment to manufacture and sell, authentic Mopar Restoration Products. It would have been a lot harder to make this project possible without them.

WJCO

Meme King
Great work, you guys. Beautiful Jeep. Question, where did you get that punch at (before drilling the holes)? And does it work on thicker steel like .125 ?

benatc1

Hooked
Man what a project!! That last test drive seemed a lot toastier than the drive home front he paint shop... she looks great, awesome work and looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store next!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

calgaryjeep

Job well done!

Yeah - Eddie and and Cindy...

I've been watching these as they come out while you've been working on this and you've done a really beautiful job.

I'm sure you're already proud of the work you've done, but it's also nice to hear the feedback of others and I honestly think what you've done here is beautiful and really amazing.

jkris

Great work, you guys. Beautiful Jeep. Question, where did you get that punch at (before drilling the holes)? And does it work on thicker steel like .125 ?

I don't know if Eddie has a better one, but I picked my center punch up at Home Depot for around $15 and used it to mark where I needed to drill on my frame rails of my JK.

Eddie and Cindy, I love how Jane turned out. Incredible work and attention to detail. Thank you for sharing all the hard work! It is a very beautiful Jeep!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Andy5160

Hooked
Wow Wow Wow
This is fantastic how you two were able to breath life back into Jane. May be one day I can meet her in person!
Nothing else to add enjoy your baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAGS

Hooked
In all honesty, that was a great closing video. You guys did such a awesome job on the restoration.

Must say, I cringed a little watching you drill the new paint and putting everything all back together. If it were me, I'd have fucked up the new paint job for sure. Lol.

It was really to fun to watch the series. Makes me want a a bigger garage. [emoji106][emoji41]

Breer

Caught the Bug
Great series! Thanks for taking the time to make a unique video about an old jeep! I really enjoyed following along. Jane turned out amazing!

Top Bottom