Custom Jeep Wrangler JK turn signals!!!

Fury Wrangler

Hey guys hows it going? This is my first thread so I hope you all like it!
I wanted to make a write up of some custom turn signals I made for my Jeep!
I bough some Rigid Industries Dually D2 flush mount lights in amber and wanted to make them my blinkers. I didn't know if anyone had done it before, but i have seen some jeeps wire them as fog lights in the turn signal location.
When I saw them I knew I wanted them as my signals!
I'm in thew process of making an E-Book for them and will update you guys as I get closer! Here's some pictures! And i have never been pulled over for these. They run at half power with normal DRLs are on and same with the headlights. They run at full power if using them with no other lights on!
Have a great day!! IMG_6708.PNG IMG_6720.JPG IMG_6723.JPG IMG_7846.JPG

WJCO

Meme King
Hey guys hows it going? This is my first thread so I hope you all like it!
I wanted to make a write up of some custom turn signals I made for my Jeep!
I bough some Rigid Industries Dually D2 flush mount lights in amber and wanted to make them my blinkers. I didn't know if anyone had done it before, but i have seen some jeeps wire them as fog lights in the turn signal location.
When I saw them I knew I wanted them as my signals!
I'm in thew process of making an E-Book for them and will update you guys as I get closer! Here's some pictures! And i have never been pulled over for these. They run at half power with normal DRLs are on and same with the headlights. They run at full power if using them with no other lights on!
Have a great day!!

Welcome to Wayalife. Are you friends with 50 Cent?

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Is it just me or is there a different bumper, grill, fenders, light bar and headlights in each photo? Are these even pictures of your Jeep?

Also, maybe start in the Jeep Wave section.

Defcon3JKU

This post is just weird. Three different front ends. Which Jeep is yours, or are these pictures just showing what it will look like when your done? If this was my build I think I would mention all the other upgrades made to my Jeep rather than some turn signals. It went from almost stock to full hard on Poison Spyder in no time. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fury Wrangler

Is it just me or is there a different bumper, grill, fenders, light bar and headlights in each photo? Are these even pictures of your Jeep?

Also, maybe start in the Jeep Wave section.

the first picture was on instagram and the next three are mine, if you have a jeep you should know what a build is.

Fury Wrangler

This post is just weird. Three different front ends. Which Jeep is yours, or are these pictures just showing what it will look like when your done? If this was my build I think I would mention all the other upgrades made to my Jeep rather than some turn signals. It went from almost stock to full hard on Poison Spyder in no time. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

the last three are mine, it looks different because I've been building it over the year I've had it. My ig has the beginning look and now. matt_dk95. admin will probably think I'm promoting my account but if you don't believe me go look for yourself. Crawler conceptz all the way. Have a good Day

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Well hey there fella! For a while there I thought you were just calling it quits after post #1.

the first picture was on instagram and the next three are mine, if you have a jeep you should know what a build is.

...and you should know what a wave is. http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php?11-Give-us-a-Wave

So you're saying between picture two and three you changed your bumper, fenders, light bar and grill? How did all those installs go?

Edit: Damn, missed one. And the hood louver! I'd personally be more excited about all the rest of that instead of turn signals.

Last edited:

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug

the last three are mine, it looks different because I've been building it over the year I've had it. My ig has the beginning look and now. matt_dk95. admin will probably think I'm promoting my account but if you don't believe me go look for yourself. Crawler conceptz all the way. Have a good Day

Well you've got a real chip on your shoulder don't you. Why would we not believe you? Hiding something?

Top Bottom