Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not sure where to post this hater thread

Not sure where to post this hater thread

Bunch of assholes over at WF, thought I would share the hatred for a good laugh.

IMG_20170312_174837_294.jpg
    Last edited by WJCO; 03-12-2017 at 11:49 PM.
    2015 JKU Rubicon

Knows a Thing or Two Tylersilverjku's Avatar
    Pathetic grown ass men talking about how they won't support a company or talk to someone because they are on WAYALIFE. Wow I won't waive at someone because they have a sticker. Jesus Christ people are dumb hahaha thanks for the good laugh

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm not sure of the whole "I only endorse free stuff" argument. But I listened to WF to get my rock krawler shit, and it's crap. I'm not an EVO fanboy, but damn the stuff I bought from them so far has been awesome (skids, springs, sway links, and probably getting their tailgate tire carrier).
    Last edited by zimm; 03-13-2017 at 12:49 AM.
    2015 JKU Rubicon

So a bunch of guys on a forum talking shit about a bunch of guys on a forum who they say are talking shit. Don't think I need to state the obvious hypocrisy here.

I didn't read it but not surprised. Please, though, if you're going to post it, screen shot it and don't post the link to direct traffic to them. I will say this, it's likely the same people who swear up and down that they hate this place but they keep coming back and checking in because secretly they love it here. It is simply amazing. Grown adults that can't seem to stay away from this place yet every waking moment they are here reading the threads. I assume it's because Wayalife IS the best forum on the internet but they're too butthurt to admit it because at some point TRUTH punctured their safe space suit.

I'm not that tech savvy. Maybe someone else can do that. I'm in a few thread battles over there, including getting slammed for saying rough country is a shit lift. I shouldn't waste my time, but with 1300 people viewing a certain JK forum at the same time, there is endless entertainment when I can't get out and wheel.
    2015 JKU Rubicon

Not sure where to post this hater thread

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I didn't read it but not surprised. Please, though, if you're going to post it, screen shot it and don't post the link to direct traffic to them. I will say this, it's likely the same people who swear up and down that they hate this place but they keep coming back and checking in because secretly they love it here. It is simply amazing. Grown adults that can't seem to stay away from this place yet every waking moment they are here reading the threads. I assume it's because Wayalife IS the best forum on the internet but they're too butthurt to admit it because at some point TRUTH punctured their safe space suit.
    ^^^ This - jealousy!!

Quote Originally Posted by zimm View Post
    I'm not that tech savvy. Maybe someone else can do that. I'm in a few thread battles over there, including getting slammed for saying rough country is a shit lift. I shouldn't waste my time, but with 1300 people viewing a certain JK forum at the same time, there is endless entertainment when I can't get out and wheel.
    I screen shotted one screen. Don't really have time for the rest. It's the same shit that's been posted for years. These guys can't get enough Wayalife yet they post hate. And it's the same guys.

Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 7.55.01 PM.jpg

I think I got the tech figured out.
    2015 JKU Rubicon

Quote Originally Posted by zimm View Post
    Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 7.55.01 PM.jpg

I think I got the tech figured out.
    Jdinny, for the record, went off the deep end after he broke the rules on his first post: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...s-shitty-forum. Also I can testify that I have had no sexual relationship with anyone on the forum, if he is indeed referring to me as a 'minion.' I'm happily married and my sex life is doing great

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast