Not sure where to post this hater thread

Pathetic [emoji23][emoji23] grown ass men talking about how they won't support a company or talk to someone because they are on WAYALIFE. Wow I won't waive at someone because they have a sticker. Jesus Christ people are dumb hahaha thanks for the good laugh

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
I'm not sure of the whole "I only endorse free stuff" argument. But I listened to WF to get my rock krawler shit, and it's crap. I'm not an EVO fanboy, but damn the stuff I bought from them so far has been awesome (skids, springs, sway links, and probably getting their tailgate tire carrier).

Last edited:

Judesign

Caught the Bug
So a bunch of guys on a forum talking shit about a bunch of guys on a forum who they say are talking shit. Don't think I need to state the obvious hypocrisy here.

WJCO

Meme King
I didn't read it but not surprised. Please, though, if you're going to post it, screen shot it and don't post the link to direct traffic to them. I will say this, it's likely the same people who swear up and down that they hate this place but they keep coming back and checking in because secretly they love it here. It is simply amazing. Grown adults that can't seem to stay away from this place yet every waking moment they are here reading the threads. I assume it's because Wayalife IS the best forum on the internet but they're too butthurt to admit it because at some point TRUTH punctured their safe space suit.

zimm

Caught the Bug
I'm not that tech savvy. Maybe someone else can do that. I'm in a few thread battles over there, including getting slammed for saying rough country is a shit lift. I shouldn't waste my time, but with 1300 people viewing a certain JK forum at the same time, there is endless entertainment when I can't get out and wheel.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I didn't read it but not surprised. Please, though, if you're going to post it, screen shot it and don't post the link to direct traffic to them. I will say this, it's likely the same people who swear up and down that they hate this place but they keep coming back and checking in because secretly they love it here. It is simply amazing. Grown adults that can't seem to stay away from this place yet every waking moment they are here reading the threads. I assume it's because Wayalife IS the best forum on the internet but they're too butthurt to admit it because at some point TRUTH punctured their safe space suit.

^^^ This - jealousy!!

WJCO

Meme King
I'm not that tech savvy. Maybe someone else can do that. I'm in a few thread battles over there, including getting slammed for saying rough country is a shit lift. I shouldn't waste my time, but with 1300 people viewing a certain JK forum at the same time, there is endless entertainment when I can't get out and wheel.

I screen shotted one screen. Don't really have time for the rest. It's the same shit that's been posted for years. These guys can't get enough Wayalife yet they post hate. And it's the same guys.

Ddays

Hooked
Who cares about those other forums? Seriously, I could give a shit one way or the other what they say. I'm here because I want to be. I'm not there because I don't want to be....

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Who cares about those other forums? Seriously, I could give a shit one way or the other what they say. I'm here because I want to be. I'm not there because I don't want to be....

Agreed. Don't really give two flying fucks about the other forums. Haters are gonna hate.

WJCO

Meme King
Just realized the guy who started the thread over there was the same dude that posted a picture of his ugly ass Teraflex mud flaps in a thread here where a member was asking about another manufacturer's mudflaps. Guess he's fully entitled to be pissed off since no one here liked his pics :idontknow:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Just realized the guy who started the thread over there was the same dude that posted a picture of his ugly ass Teraflex mud flaps in a thread here where a member was asking about another manufacturer's mudflaps. Guess he's fully entitled to be pissed off since no one here liked his pics :idontknow:

Since he's never waved, I just welcomed him.

longarmwj

Ahh Rough Country. Rough Country is like an ugly girlfriend. All your friends have girlfriends (lifts) and you feel left out, so you just go out and get whatever one you can get. It serves its purpose but eventually it starts sagging and making funny noises and you're embarrassed to be seen with her.

Then one night she comes over and sees a shiny new top shelf kit greased up in the garage and things get awkward.

Last edited:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
And I'm glad nobody here, especially Eddie, knows I'm running a non approved Terraflex lift. If so I might be banned since it's not EVO or another approved one.

Bunch of cock smokers on those other forums.

Top Bottom