EVO Fascia

silverbullet88

What your guys opinion's on the rear fascia? Should I go aluminum or steel?
Also concerned about tub damage. I recall a post where Eddie talked about never having any issue's but I can't find it.

I was also looking at ace engineering halfback rear bumper. 60~ pounds or so.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

silverbullet88

I have a tire carrier already. It's the TF ( one of the first things I bought oh well) it's holding up fine for now.
I took off my bumper Friday to see it in person and thought it looked awesome. Unfortunately Saturday night appendicitis hit me and had to get surgery haha. So nothing is getting put back on for a few days. Figured I'd order something while being a couch potato

WJCO

Meme King
I think the Evo fascia is one of the cleanest and lightest ways to pull the factory rear bumper and still have a sweet look. Even pulling the bumper and leaving it like that looks great, IMO.

longarmwj

If you're concerned about body damage they also have the High N' Tight rear bumper. That is more than likely the one that I will be going with. I think it looks stellar :thumb:

jagrubb99

If you're concerned about body damage they also have the High N' Tight rear bumper. That is more than likely the one that I will be going with. I think it looks stellar :thumb:
I loved that one until I saw all the surgery you have to do to the rear crossmember

srbell0585

I'm running without a rear bumper and I have hit the rear pinch seam coming down off a rock with 2.5 lift and 35's. Went slow coming off knowing it might hit but am worried I may slip off and hit it hard one day. I'm definitely gonna be putting a bumper on for this summer.

Sent from my SM-N910T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Benito

Caught the Bug
Ah, now that I didn't know. I would like to eventually run the DTD :thinking:

just confirmed as much off of OREs website.

Notes: This product requires cutting of the frame, including permanent removal of the rear cross member and factory hitch receiver. This product will not work with the EVO MFG Rear Double Throwdown (EVO-1008). Round holes precut to appropriate size to fit 2 ½” grommet LED lights.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I have the Olympic frame cover. Love it. When I got mine it was $80 and included tow points. Seems to be slightly different now. I'll try to get a pic of mine tomorrow

http://www.extremeterrain.com/olympic4x4-rear-frame-cover-503-174.html

Welcome to Wayalife. Stop by the page below, and tell us a little about yourself.

http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php?11-Give-us-a-Wave

Top Bottom