Weathermen WTF?

Ddays

Hooked
Soooooo. Big storm predicted. Up to 8" of snow here in Western Pa. School delays announced, businesses closed, no toilet paper, milk, or bread left on the shelf. Penn State closed. Had a couple customers call & cancel appointments for today. Get up this morning to.........nothing. Nada, zilch, zip. :cheesy:

Is anyone further east getting any snow at all? Maybe it just passed over us. :thinking:

deadguy

I'm in central NJ but about a mile from pa. We've gotten about 6-8 inches so far. All the wether/news outlets said 18-24". We shall see

Sent from a guy with a jeep

Ddays

Hooked
Looks kinda like it skipped over us in the western areas of the storm path for now. Its actually raining

gheller

Here in Brooklyn New York we were supposed to get as much as 20". Just got up and having my coffee and see there is about 3"-5 and stopped snowing. Sounds like some sleet is starting to fall.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

deadguy

Still snowing in central west NJ. Getting a bit lighter out so I think it's petering out. I have about 10-12" as of now
IMG_20170314_131452390.jpg

Sent from a guy with a jeep

Frydaddy

...Penn State closed...

Surely, its the end of times. lol! I remember Behrend would NEVER close! 8" of snow on the ROAD and class was still in session. All the foreigners in their Porsche Carreras, Aston Martins, and Maseratis couldn't figure out how to drive in the snow and smashed em all up on the hill in the center of campus.

RjSkippy

about 16" already here in northern NY and supposed to get around 24".... we were only supposed to get around 12 lol:thumb::cheesy:

jesse3638

Hooked
Gonna be close to 90 here today. Thermal, CA recorded the first 100 degree day of the year yesterday for CA....;)

Ddays

Hooked
Surely, its the end of times. lol! I remember Behrend would NEVER close! 8" of snow on the ROAD and class was still in session. All the foreigners in their Porsche Carreras, Aston Martins, and Maseratis couldn't figure out how to drive in the snow and smashed em all up on the hill in the center of campus.

LOL - ^^ This! My daughter graduated from there a couple years ago & I always noticed those kids driving the Astons & Maserati's. Saw more than one in a ditch!

scull20

Soooooo. Big storm predicted. Up to 8" of snow here in Western Pa. School delays announced, businesses closed, no toilet paper, milk, or bread left on the shelf. Penn State closed. Had a couple customers call & cancel appointments for today. Get up this morning to.........nothing. Nada, zilch, zip. :cheesy:

Is anyone further east getting any snow at all? Maybe it just passed over us. :thinking:

Damn...PSU closed!? That never happens.

I got about 12"-16" in North Jersey. Had to shuffle appointments a site visits around all week.

Ddays

Hooked
Damn...PSU closed!? That never happens.

I got about 12"-16" in North Jersey. Had to shuffle appointments a site visits around all week.

Yup hard to believe. They closed down my Sr year there (not saying WHICH year) when it was -45 with the wind chill! Brrrrrrrr. Mail did not deliver that day either! :eek:

LOL - here's what we got in Robinson Twp as of 5:30 - half way between downtown & the airport:

Attachments

• office.jpg
    office.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 47
Top Bottom