Thread: Trails in the Sacramento Area

Nothing but a Thing BaddestCross's Avatar

Trails in the Sacramento Area

My wife and I will be going up to Sac to visit our daughter next weekend... I was hoping someone in the area could direct us to a good trail for a scenic day trip that isn't too far from the city (maybe an hour or so max travel time) that isn't shut down or too crazy torn up from our recent storms. If you don't want to post your favorite publicly, please PM me.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app
    --
    Build Thread: Adventures with Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Hmm most trails at under a lot of snow right now and most would be over an hours drive. Especially anything to the east. There may be some fun trails out toward the west of Sac. But I am not familiar with. Might want to look in that direction though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    My wife and I will be going up to Sac to visit our daughter next weekend... I was hoping someone in the area could direct us to a good trail for a scenic day trip that isn't too far from the city (maybe an hour or so max travel time) that isn't shut down or too crazy torn up from our recent storms. If you don't want to post your favorite publicly, please PM me.

There is a lot of trails in the sly park area may be a tiny bit over an hour or their is some trails up in placerville.

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

There is Dutch Flat area off the 80 and it is about an hour from Sac. Not sure how much snow there is in the area though.

Sent from my VK815 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing BaddestCross's Avatar
    An hour or two away is fine... Thanks for giving a general idea. Any trail books/guides that you can recommend?

--
    Build Thread: Adventures with Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door